Reviews for Unconventional Harry
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I always enjoy when Harry let his inner Maradeur out and make a way to disobey the rules while staying within the rules.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice! I like this...
MayumiRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This had me laughing so hard I cried.

Would you mind if I stole some of the rather...obnoxiously fun...ideas for my HP fic, if and when it gets to fourth year?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very good! I like it when Harry plays within the rules but wont be led!
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
*snickers* Love this-especially the Maurader!Harry
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Cute story. Great job
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love kick ass Harry and his godfathers!
Aves Argent chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story, and the perfect length, too :)
nicsav chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was interesting
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting, enjoyable one shot.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Rabid Plot Bunny indeed! Loved the story, but there was only one problem that I saw. Wouldn't the shrunken items appear as "magical" as magic made them small for carrying? Otherwise, I found the story insightful and interesting.
Overdog chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Well done. You handled quite a few things in a very short space. Especially like the way Dumbles and Fudge were both shut down at the end.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a fun story, however unconventional.

Harry was smarter than he was in canon - he used resources at his disposal, ie. Sirius and Remus, the two adults who care about him.

Hermione was appropriately annoying, but she figured things out. Ron was... Ron, unenlightened as is often the case.

Ginny was cute.

This was creative, and I'm glad to have found it.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Schnuff chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
another unconventional story ;-) ̇̊̈

Well done
dialNforNinja chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
The sad thing is, as little as you did with her, Ginny still has more development and justification as Harry's girlfriend here than she got in canon.I still favor Hermione though.

- dNN