Reviews for Unconventional Harry
Shadowmancer42 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! Seeing Harry, no quarter given, going through the tournament was amazing! Thank you for such an enjoyable experience.
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
LOL. Totally loved this.
EverydayMagic17 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Excellent!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Love this story! It's awesome how Harry slipped through all of his enemies' plans. Wish it had happened in the book! I'm sick of him always being a patsy.
Lathena chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome rewrite!
Brenden chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
goodwork
PSay chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I really like this story. Harry learned a lot about wizarding law and to read the fine print. It is sad the dragon had to die but better it than Harry. I'm sure you have read the Queen that Fell by Bobmin356 and its second book "On Wings of Dragons". I really like his dragons but one ready to eat me would suffer the same as the one in this story if I had the means. I like the way that Harry treated all the people in this story. He made friends like Hermione stronger and he let Ginny know he noticed her. He was gracious to the other contestants calling them the "real" champions. Using muggle means he kept himself alive and unhurt but he still completed all the tournament tasks and won. I'm glad Minerva is such an accomplished witch that the was able to capture Pettigrew and Voldemort. Very well done. I look forward to reading more of your stories. I have read many of them in the past. I'm sorry to see some that were never completed. You write great stories. Thanks again. pms
monkey kix ass chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
lol. loved how harry tricked old minnie into taking the cup without him. thoroughly enjoyed reading what you've written. thanks for sharing your work.
Mommy3 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was such a fun story. I laughed when Dumbledore said "it's Crouch the son" instead of Barty Crouch Jr. or something like that. Too funny! I loved the muggle solutions for the tasks. Grenades, rocket launchers, and flame throwers, so cool! And I liked that Harry just didn't give a damn what anyone else thought. He wasn't supposed to be in this tournament so he was going to do things his way! Thanks for writing, this was just a really fun fic. to read!
GatorLHA2 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Nice neat & entertaining package
librarywitch chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I do so love a tale where Harry embraces the Maruader inside. That was a good one and thanks for sharing.
Lab12 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hehehehehehe
Math-lv chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Interesting plot twist! Love it!
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Heh, best guarded dementor amuses me more than it should.

I went into this expecting Harry to do some showboating things, for a drabble it was ok.
Jimbocous chapter 1 . 3/9/2013