Reviews for Unconventional Harry
MayumiRose chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This had me laughing so hard I cried.

Would you mind if I stole some of the rather...obnoxiously fun...ideas for my HP fic, if and when it gets to fourth year?
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
very good! I like it when Harry plays within the rules but wont be led!
mrmistoffelees chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
*snickers* Love this-especially the Maurader!Harry
YeCatsJ chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Cute story. Great job
Iceanddiamonds chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Love kick ass Harry and his godfathers!
Aves Argent chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Great story, and the perfect length, too :)
nicsav chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
That was interesting
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting, enjoyable one shot.
dragonlordrb chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Rabid Plot Bunny indeed! Loved the story, but there was only one problem that I saw. Wouldn't the shrunken items appear as "magical" as magic made them small for carrying? Otherwise, I found the story insightful and interesting.
Overdog chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Well done. You handled quite a few things in a very short space. Especially like the way Dumbles and Fudge were both shut down at the end.
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
This was a fun story, however unconventional.

Harry was smarter than he was in canon - he used resources at his disposal, ie. Sirius and Remus, the two adults who care about him.

Hermione was appropriately annoying, but she figured things out. Ron was... Ron, unenlightened as is often the case.

Ginny was cute.

This was creative, and I'm glad to have found it.

Sincerely,

Miriam
Schnuff chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
another unconventional story ;-) ̇̊̈

Well done
dialNforNinja chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
The sad thing is, as little as you did with her, Ginny still has more development and justification as Harry's girlfriend here than she got in canon.I still favor Hermione though.

- dNN
bookivore chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Huh, I thought I had read all your stuff already. Anyhow, love the explanation for the returning-portkey-Triwizard cup (Jr was too lazy to take off the original portkey), a bit astonished by the rocket to the dragon - and was anyone upset with Harry killing the Basilisk? so why should they be upset with him killing the just as dangerous Dragon? This isn't a capturing dangerous beasts contest.

Loved how you kept Dumbledore in the good old push everything off onto Harry mode - that was his mode the entire series, wasn't it. Funny how he confuses 'power to defeat the Dark Lord' with 'responsibility to handle everything you can throw at him'.

I look forward to more stories!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Nice and interesting story.

CCAP