Reviews for Of Questions, Dishes, and Pathetic Life Forms
Gwen chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is super cute! There are never enough Anakin clinging to a bemused and resigned Obi-Wan, so thanks!
I loved all the characterizations and the last sentence was funny.
princess leia chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
awww
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
DAWWWWWWWWWWW
Smile Back chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
xD Man Qui-Gon is delusional xD
But this little story is really cute!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
aww
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
"That's nice of you."

lol Anakin is so cute!
crystal.scepter.3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Interesting how Anakin already thinks of Obi-wan as his father figure. "Drawing the second word out and looking at Obi-wan like he thought that ought to be obvious"
Anakin getting to look at Obi-wan like he's an idiot is pretty rare, and kind of funny. Anakin changing his mind on wanting dinner is so much like a real child. I love the tumbling (I wonder if Obi-wan released the bunny in the council room on purpose) and the ending was adorable!
HedgehogJawn chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is beyond fantastic! They are cute and adorable, and I love your writing style too. The use of the "pathetic life form" quote and the repetition of the tumblebunny incident pulls everything together so it's a beautifully organized story. And I just can't...get over...the cute!
I can't stop smiling! Thanks for sharing your story with the world :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was very sweet.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I really, really, REALLY want you to write a fic in which Qui-Gon lives and see how it affects Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. With what you've written, I almost feel Obi-Wan would be a father figure anyway. A brother, at the very least.

I want all the fluff.

I love this. Anakin/Obi-Wan with father/son affection always makes my heart all fuzzy.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Funny and sweet. I like how you elaborated on how Obi-Wan feels about Qui-Gon's pathetic life-forms.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Love it
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
AWWWWWW!
I can just picture Obi-Wan and Anakin in a staredown with each other. X-D Well done!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This made me smile! XD Thank you for writing! This was simply adorable!
lil'storm chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I cannot fathom for the life of me how adorable and utterly familial this story is. I literally smiled the whole time I was reading this. Thanks! :)