Reviews for Of Questions, Dishes, and Pathetic Life Forms
Wow! Poor Obi. Really cute, fluffy, funny story! Definitely bookmarking this one in my phone. Thanks for sharing!
Scyllaya chapter 1 . 1/2
Aw, that was so cute! Thanks for sharing!
Anne7 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Oh my God, this was so cute! Poor Obi-Wan, children really aren't easy to deal with. But at least Anakin is of an age to clearly express his wishes and seems to be well on his way to teach Obi-Wan how to take care of him. Loved it!
countessofbiscuit chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
*sniffles* I'm not crying, you're crying!
Gwen chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is super cute! There are never enough Anakin clinging to a bemused and resigned Obi-Wan, so thanks!
I loved all the characterizations and the last sentence was funny.
princess leia chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
awww
Disney Syndulla chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
DAWWWWWWWWWWW
Smile Back chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
xD Man Qui-Gon is delusional xD
But this little story is really cute!
The Hope Lions chapter 1 . 7/1/2016
aww
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
"That's nice of you."

lol Anakin is so cute!
crystal.scepter.3 chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Interesting how Anakin already thinks of Obi-wan as his father figure. "Drawing the second word out and looking at Obi-wan like he thought that ought to be obvious"
Anakin getting to look at Obi-wan like he's an idiot is pretty rare, and kind of funny. Anakin changing his mind on wanting dinner is so much like a real child. I love the tumbling (I wonder if Obi-wan released the bunny in the council room on purpose) and the ending was adorable!
HedgehogJawn chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is beyond fantastic! They are cute and adorable, and I love your writing style too. The use of the "pathetic life form" quote and the repetition of the tumblebunny incident pulls everything together so it's a beautifully organized story. And I just can't...get over...the cute!
I can't stop smiling! Thanks for sharing your story with the world :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was very sweet.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I really, really, REALLY want you to write a fic in which Qui-Gon lives and see how it affects Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. With what you've written, I almost feel Obi-Wan would be a father figure anyway. A brother, at the very least.

I want all the fluff.

I love this. Anakin/Obi-Wan with father/son affection always makes my heart all fuzzy.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Funny and sweet. I like how you elaborated on how Obi-Wan feels about Qui-Gon's pathetic life-forms.