Reviews for Of Questions, Dishes, and Pathetic Life Forms
HedgehogJawn chapter 1 . 1/17
This is beyond fantastic! They are cute and adorable, and I love your writing style too. The use of the "pathetic life form" quote and the repetition of the tumblebunny incident pulls everything together so it's a beautifully organized story. And I just can't...get over...the cute!
I can't stop smiling! Thanks for sharing your story with the world :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This was very sweet.
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I really, really, REALLY want you to write a fic in which Qui-Gon lives and see how it affects Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. With what you've written, I almost feel Obi-Wan would be a father figure anyway. A brother, at the very least.

I want all the fluff.

I love this. Anakin/Obi-Wan with father/son affection always makes my heart all fuzzy.
Aquacoral14 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Funny and sweet. I like how you elaborated on how Obi-Wan feels about Qui-Gon's pathetic life-forms.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Love it
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
AWWWWWW!
I can just picture Obi-Wan and Anakin in a staredown with each other. X-D Well done!
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
This made me smile! XD Thank you for writing! This was simply adorable!
lil'storm chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I cannot fathom for the life of me how adorable and utterly familial this story is. I literally smiled the whole time I was reading this. Thanks! :)
MystiStar1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
oh this is great! Thank you for posting :D
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I was laughing so hard I spit all over my poor computer. xD I completely lost it right around "They chew on Council chairs. They fall off counters." Hilarious. xD
Claire-de-plume chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
C'était adorable ! J'ai beaucoup aimé :)
Thanks
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oh, *wow.* This one played with my feels so very, very much. Thank you. Just - thank you. I'm working may way through reading everything you have on here - You really are awesome.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Haha. Love the last sentence.
Wolfgal63 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
This was just too cute!

(If you read my other review I can safely say that any further attempts at reading have crashed and burned in the face of the fluffiness of this story.)
reppad98 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Awwwww... This was so incredibly cute! I really liked the humor in this, it had me grinning the whole way through. And just... little Anakin and Obi-Wan are so adorable! And the last bit with Qui-Gon was the perfect ending. Thank you very much for writing this, and keep writing! ! !