Reviews for Of Questions, Dishes, and Pathetic Life Forms
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh, *wow.* This one played with my feels so very, very much. Thank you. Just - thank you. I'm working may way through reading everything you have on here - You really are awesome.
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 4/15
Haha. Love the last sentence.
Wolfgal63 chapter 1 . 2/18
This was just too cute!

(If you read my other review I can safely say that any further attempts at reading have crashed and burned in the face of the fluffiness of this story.)
reppad98 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Awwwww... This was so incredibly cute! I really liked the humor in this, it had me grinning the whole way through. And just... little Anakin and Obi-Wan are so adorable! And the last bit with Qui-Gon was the perfect ending. Thank you very much for writing this, and keep writing! ! !
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
This is beyond adorable. Kudos!
cunning bird chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Omg that was so perfecr, and beautiful, and you wrote Obi Wan so well! This is just so cute and fluffy, I couldnt stop grinning as I read it. Its defiantly going to be added to my favorites list when I actually log into my account
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Awww, too cute! *has teh sparkly eyes like Princess UniKitty in the Lego Movie* I just want to tuck both the boys in with a blanket and teddy bear! :-P
quoththeraven5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This was adorable! I loved Obi's awkwardness! :)
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
good story
evienne chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
This is so domestic and sweet and precious. Obi-Wan's cautious delight at being liked by Anakin, awww.

"He never wants a padawan. Never. They complain; and they're confusing; they give you heart attacks when they fall off counters; and, worst of all, they make you feel bad when you hurt their feelings. No, no padawan for him. Not ever."

Hahaha, they fall off counters. What a great line. :D Thank you for this!
Padawan Aneiki R'hyvar chapter 1 . 3/16/2014