Reviews for I'll Be There
Mickey chapter 6 . 5/2/2015
Loved it
Ami-157 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
I cried in every chapter of this except the one where Noah came to New York when Kurt was starting college. This was poignant and beautifully written. Thank you for sharing.
cilia-chan chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
such a cute fic! loved it!
irat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
that was really great. loved how you showed how Burt had to struggle with it. but of course a happy end! great!
Dedelle chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Best fic ever!
lani.rose chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
This was so beautiful, thank you so much for sharing this. Your words are magic hun xx
scorpionika chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
I cried and I laughed. Truly beautiful story :-) The fic is particularly close to my heart because my sister gave birth to a gorgeous little boy just 8 weeks before - and I'm gonna be his godmother xD So yeah - story's very in tune with my general emotions at this moment of my life. But it's amazing in itself.

Thanks for sharing it with us xo

Hugs!
Purplehonor chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Awww. This was great. Need more - I would love some more K/P maybe the letters they sent each other while Puck was in the military (Navy?).
toreyhassen chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
perfectly perfect in every way, i mean it. that was such an amazing story. thank you for sharing it.
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is good
Lady Shades chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
I love this story.

Not only did you make the plot line compelling but also belivable.

Your dicision to enlist Noah was brilliant and something that does actualy which gives credence to your story, because I have got to admit I'm pretty sick of reading storys where Noah becomes some star, not that I'll stop readding them but it was a nice change.

I also loved your take on Burt, Kurt and 'Connie's' life pre death and how that influences them now, it was written with tact and compassion.

Thank you for allowing me the joy of readding this story.

Thady butterfly
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Oh, wow, this is lovely.
SheNeverSaid chapter 6 . 2/24/2011
This is so amazing! My heart aches (in a good way) I'm a little late to the Kurt/Puck party but I just had to tell you how great this is!
Frank Featherstiff chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
This was one of the strongest and most beautiful pieces of literature I have ever read. I'm an English Major graduating from College, and starting my Masters program in the fall, and I still say that with hesitation.

The depth of emotion was breathtaking, and the quiet reverie for the exposed relationships really was beautiful to read.

More then anything though, it tore at my heart. I cried with every chapter, and that isn't typical for me. You story sings out to anyone that had to live on the outside, and it reminds said reader of one important fact -hope.
LunaticV chapter 6 . 1/26/2011
that was really, really beautiful XD

i love every single chapter

who's caleb, btw?