Reviews for Memories
Faenil chapter 1 . 1/1
Awww! Cute!
bottle lightning blue chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
-salutes- i so totally will give them more love awesome author person.

and you make it so easy to with these fics. seriously. i am in love with your stories.

YOUNG GERMANY AND AMERICA CATCHING BUNNIES TOGETHER IS SO SWEET I JUST GOT A CAVITY.
Not logged in chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Kyaaaa! Though a bit unconventional, this pairing is adorable! And it makes sense historically speaking. Ahh, so lovely Write more of this pairing please! There really aren't enough fics of it ;_;
Harmonics chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was cute!

The first thing I thought when Alfred said, "Bunnies are not food!" I thought of the line from finding nemo, "Fish are our friends, not food." Hahahah!
Stormy-chan59 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
It's really a nice pairing and the story's good, too.

But your translations are a bit...off.

"Hey little rabbit!" should be "Hey kleines Kaninchen!" (We use "Hey" too here in Germany xD)

And it's "Ich habe" without the 'n'. Our grammar is hard to get, though.

And translation stuff like Google Translator (Oh god, how I hate it) usually screws it up big time... (It does that with all languages, though.)

"I love you, too" - "Ich liebe dich auch." You used "zu". The engish word 'to' with one 'o' is translated like that, but 'too' usually means 'auch'.

I quite like the idea for this story

Yay GermanyxAmerica!

-Stormy
sakerat chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aw, so cute, I love this and yes they need more love.

BUNNIES! 3333
Sporadic-Dreams chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
german-american day?

wow, that's so...well, its definitely more interesting with hetalia...

anyways, yay for america's love for bunnies! you just dont eat them! cause then america will blast you with his super bazooka!

and then fluff germany/america...god i love you so much...we must spread this pairing! and prussiamerica! SPREAD THE LOVE!

and when ya think about it...america is most like germany when it comes to looks...sort of...well, i think he is...