Reviews for Close Your Eyes and Think of Home
GraceTheNerdyGirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Well, now that I'm crying... Very well done. I am not kidding about crying either.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Sad but unbearably cute.
Jax2468 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Your story within the first few seconds of reading about heaven made me cry. Like there was at least 15 seconds of actual crying. Totally thought it was dean but it being Castiel was a good twist. Amazing work.
MadQueenD chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
love it.
Nancy T chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very very moving. I literally cried. To think of them all together and happy like that - especially John and Mary, Sam and Jess, Bobby and his wife, and of course Dean and Castiel. (I loved the image of Jo and Jess sitting together giggling, because you know they would.) I bet Mr. Harvelle's hanging around there somewhere too. Also loved the gentle portrait of Tessa. This is going to be my afterlife image of all of them. Thank you.
RogueWhisper chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
You had me going. At first I thought Dean was the one dying. I like the twist that was Cas. It was good to see Tessa again. And who could forget the Metallicar? Great fic. I'll check out your others.
EsScaper chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
You definitely had me fooled. I assumed that it was Dean. The cursing and "Winchester" name took me hook, line, and sinker.

It was a nice shock when the eye color showed it was Cas. I actually had to read it over from that point visualizing Cas instead of Dean.

It was a wonderful story, and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Thanks!

Esc
TealEyedBeing chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Aww that was so adorable! at first i thought it was Dean in 1st person, but i like it as Cas better! :D its a little sad to realize everyone died but its perfect that they have and share such a happy heaven
sheepishwolves chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
When Cas refused to open his eyes in case it was a dream, oh that was so adorable! Loved it.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
that was good, you totally caught me by surprise when it wasn't Sam he was waiting for.
Analei chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was very cute. Honestly, could have been longer and I'd have eaten it up! I'll say I truly enjoyed the concept and it's execution. Well done.
Aurelia chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awww you made me cry :'(
anon chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I hope heaven's that good. I'd hate to get up there and end up in Ash's bar with a pbr stuck in my hand.