Reviews for Nadira
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
WELL THEN!

I wasn't expecting that last line at all! Hahaha, don't quite know how I feel about it, but I can see where Jen gets her spirit from then... :P The irony. Also, if I buy into the verse that Jen IS Ransik's daughter, then it would make the line where Ransik thought she was born into a "privileged life" all the more delicious, cos I would think that it is definitely NOT true. (Well, that's what I think anyways. Jen must've gone through crap to be as strong as she turned out).

All that said, I love your writing style and I love your portrayal of Nadira here. (Just wished she turned out less of a whiny irritating little _ in canon, and more like the baby she was here. :P)

And hmm, can't imagine Nadira being the same age as Jen. XD
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
...

*_DUDE!_* Did you just...and Jen...and Nadira...and...HOLY F**K! *bows in awe* That was BRILLIANT! You rock!
Emilie Monaghan chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love the concept. I know this was posted a while ago but is there any chance of a follow up?
KairiOliver chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, this is just amazing. I just love the last line! And yeah, that would probably be the best explanation for Nadira's existence. I know this is probably meant to be a oneshot, but please do a continuation/sequel!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh, wow. Nice twist. Catch ya on the flip side.
lilacwolf20 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
i love this i think you should do more it is a great started
Psycho Tangerine chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I liked this.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Good Story, You Should do a Sequel when Jen finds out.