Reviews for The Show
PoetWITHOUTaCause chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Good. :)
Phases Of Obsession chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Ah, the Idina Menzel stage-door high...It doesn't get any better. Shelby's awesome, and, come on, no one reading a Wicked/Glee crossover would mind more Idinaness. I really like this story. Update soon!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Yay update soon! And YES! GLEE TODAY! anyways, still love this fic. EPIC! Kudos!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Oops. Forgot to add some. Anyways, yeah, I thought it would be funny if ya added her for some Cheno with older Cheno stuff like how ya got Shelby and Elphaba. Anyways, yeah, love this fic!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Okay, I just wanna tell ya, I love this! Kudos, it's epic! Also, maybe toss in a little Cheno April? Thought it may be funny.
lizziemagic chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Aww! How cute! :)
ZeGabz chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Glee seems quite repetitive nowadays.

Diva-off, Kurt, diva-off, Kurt.

Oh well. Take Me Or Leave Me would have been great sung by Santana and Brittany . . . but I cannot imagine Rachel trying to sing Maureen. Sigh.

Great chapter!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Ooh, updates make me so happy. So does Fiyeraba. So does the Will-Emma-Shelby love triangle. So does...well, pretty much everything in this chapter. Looove it!

And I agree with you about the Superbowl, I just watch the commercials :) and when did they do take me or leave me? :D (Galinda squeal)
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
TAKE ME OR LEAVE ME IS GOING TO BE ON GLEE? olriubfxyeorbfeoqfyq8ixwe life is somewhat complete.

yay! update! *sigh* O Chris, we all know when Glee is over you'll be on Broadway.

anyway, good chapter! (And I so agree about the Superbowl)
Hedwig466 chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
Haha, that's okay! I get high thinking about meeting Kristin, so it's all the same..

Hooray! I love all of the updates, today! Don't worry about Avaric.. he's a jerk most of the time, anyway.

I can't wait for Glee, either! I heard Kristin's going back..

Please update soon! If that means more snow, then so be it!
stopignoremegoaway chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
This chapter was awesome. But maybe you could have made there be more conversations between a Wicked character and a Glee character? I don't know how it would fit in, but I think it might be a good idea. Update soon please!
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
This sounds like a really cool story! Update soon, please!
stopignoremegoaway chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
I think this is great so far, really. I think you've captured Fiyero's character PERFECTLY.
stopignoremegoaway chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
ConcealDon'tFeel chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Can you have Elphaba do "My Love" by Sia Furler about Fiyrero? And at some point have the two of them do "Let's Get Lost" by Beck and Bat for Lashes (it was meant to be a duet and that's how it's performed on the Eclipse soundtrack by a male/female pair)? Oh, and maybe have Finn do "Jonathan Low" by Vampire Weekend? Thanks! Love the story! I'm actually thinking of doing a Wicked/Glee crossover myself!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »