Reviews for Late Night Rebellion with Zero
bu-bu-bu...
no more?
AWANI chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
Funny. Your story is so funny. I not boring when I read.
RadioactiveCatMeow chapter 12 . 8/17/2013
Hilariously awesome story. I loved reading this thing in all its funny ways. I can't wait to read even more stuff from you.
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I read the first paragraph and cracked the first smile of the day...thank you for that.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
I was hoping you gonna mention Mexico
Criticanon chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Hilarious!
Akuma-Heika chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
"No, but too bad because you're kind of cute."
Lelouch exhales and helps his mom up.
"Here just go stand over here by Kallen's parents."
Jeremiah takes Marianne over to where Kallen's parents are sitting. Marianne is excited.
"That's my boy up there."
Kallen's mom nods, "We know. He's getting married to our daughter."
Marianne checks Kallen out and growls, "Looks like you guys did a good job with that."
LuluMarriane: can you do a story with them? also lol.
Akuma-Heika chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
Still prefer LuluSayo rare as hell pairing.

reconstructed body
How? She's dead. Her body in C's World is a spiritual/mental/psyonic one. A solid illusion.
Akuma-Heika chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
She also wonders why she always feels sore after she blacks out.
...mattering how this is interpreted it can be disturbing...remember a doujin that went that route.
Akuma-Heika chapter 12 . 9/20/2012
Suzaku married Princesses Euphemia and Nunnally because Lelouch decided if Suzaku was going to have sex with one of his sisters, he might as well have them both. They have four children."
LuluNuna FTW! I am depressed...
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Maybe he will get over his sister complex and allow Suzaku to slide in there.
I thought Suzaku was dating Euphie? Lulu's siscomplex is all about Nunally. Nelly has Euphie covered.

Euphie and nina going to have any fun with Lulu?
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
She is even more excited because Lelouch is taking an interest in girls. First CC and now Kallen. She wonders if Lelouch is planning a return to the royal family and having his own harem. Maybe he will finally let her get some friends of her own because his are a little weird.
hahahahahahahahahha

This is still some of the funniest shit I have read. The Best? porpbably not but it is good.
Blackholelord chapter 12 . 6/5/2012
Very funny story, I really liked it.
Sacchin chapter 5 . 11/30/2011
LOL! I like the stuff V.V. is doing! xD Very funny stuff!
Sacchin chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
ROOOOFL! THAT WAS TOO FUNNY! I LITERALLY LAUGHED! :))))))))
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »