Reviews for The Legend Reborn
Katy chapter 1 . 12/27/2019
I love this story and the others of the series! Heck, all your Potter things. I hope one day you will come back to writing. Thanks for sharing what you have and hope life is going ok for you.
Yaw6113 chapter 1 . 12/8/2019
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
Please update again. I have read all of the R-Series and the R2-Series 3 times now, and I would love for them to continue along with this story.
omh666 chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Ok, I've read all of the ones leading up to this, and i've read your author's notes, but I'm still a bit confused. From your notes in the last book, this is meant to take place between r1 and r2, but there's only one chapter of this, and apparently a book and a half of r2 already written. Are we meant to read this one chapter, then read r2 book1 and what's written of r2 book2, until another chapter of this shows up to explain more of what happened between the two or is this going to stand as is?
Yaw613 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
bloodyvamp101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Ok... So... Just read the r 2 series now? Or... Will this one continue... Its a good four years later... So... Is this it? Guess I'll read r2 and see if there are any answers there? ... Ok then... Off I go..
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
seems interesting, please do continue!
Pierced From Within chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I wished you worked on this instead of the other series... You've always been one for gigantic cliffhangers though, haven't you..?
JM0RIARTY chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
well now im very confused. Harry is being mad at the end of story seven, isnt he? And Tonks knows it somehow...

what that last bit about raising the citadel of Askaban? well im very curious about what you get up with our heros... hoping for a soon update on this story

MOndy
Junky chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I am really happy that you started you started this fic (I can't believe I didn't see the alert till now). The ending of Gauntlet of the Magi was really daunting ... with Tonks' thoughts of something wrong having happened. And it definitely did not explain itself in Fear Within. A few questions (because I need my peace of mind or I can't read Fear Within):

1) How much time passed for Harry in the few months of his displacement?

2) Does this fic take place before or after he goes back to Tonks?

3) Is Harry weaker than he was before he forged the Gauntlet?

4) Does he tell Tonks everything that happened?
Altaire chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Reading your stories, such as I have, has given me some...lets say 'interesting' ideas for a story of my own. I'd be honored if, when its up, you'd give it a look. Just bear with me, I'm unceremoniously ripping the Honks paring from the R-1 Series.

Oh, and this is looking pretty crazy so far, I'm looking forward to seeing how the world ends.

-Altaire
Abbyforth chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
wow, this is really different... I really can't say what is going to happen next which makes me really excited to see what you have in store!

Keep it up!
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Excellent. I was fairly displeased with the way you ended the original series, what with Luna and whatsisname (it's been a long time since I read them) dying (although Honks still makes it win), so I'm happy to see the revamping.
JWDragair chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Firstly, it's good to see that you're still writing. Your ideas are as brilliant as always, and your stories just as intriguing. My question is that if you say that Fear Within takes place after this series, then how can a thousand years pass? A lot of what we, as readers, know about the world hinges on Gauntlet of the Magi being what happened, albeit with a large gap. So, time travel? Bit cliche, but knowing you, you'd take it to extraordinary levels and make it confusing, clear, and paradox free all at once.

Good luck Regulus. I'm counting on you to provide me with more engaging and facsinating reading material