Reviews for Spiral
Timmy Sparx chapter 11 . 4/8
Wow... That has so many feels... I mean wow! I'm lost... I mean wow... I really don't know what to say... Umm... I can't write constructive for this, there's nothing I can say that will add anything! I feel so useless typing this review, but I just can't not. Too many feels, too many. It's killing me. I think I might just leave it at THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING and go and recollect some thoughts on it... Hehe... Keep it up and all that... BYE!
Akira Rein chapter 11 . 3/16
yo chibi chan. its been awhile since i checked on here but i came back just for spiral and no, thank you. i know you're busy as hell but please update this. i really hope you get this.

much love chibi chan.
VinnyValient chapter 11 . 2/8
To think this all spawned from an impulse.
You never failed to keep my attention. For a while, I wasn't sure whether I was reading because it was so different from the norm and interesting or because it was good. Turns out, it's great (and interesting and everything). The mysteriousness of the whole thing entices me to read further- how crazy it has turned out for HTT with enough hints about the past to suggest but not reveal what happened and when. Some plot twists to cliff hangers to pull the reader deeper into the story as the whole thing is observed. It's brilliant how the POV is from an ordinary Azusa so whilst the readers are in an alien environment (HTT is crazy) we're in that environment with a sane Azusa.

Seriously, I was not prepared for something like this when I clicked on this Fan Fiction and well deserving of being the second most favourited and followed K-ON fan fiction on this site (i don't know about cross-overs, as of 9th february 2014) and I can't wait for more!
VinnyValient chapter 2 . 2/8
Just read chapter 2: mind blown.
After reading (and writing) fuwa fuwa fan fics, this is definitely a change from the norm so i'm fairly surprised (underexageration of my feelings)
When Yui was first described, i laughed because it wasn't like the Yui in the anime at all. Yet I'm really enjoying reading this. I guess i'm curious on how this will carry on and what will happen. The characters have very 'powerful' personalities that are reminiscent of their anime selves so it still feels like K-ON yet it isn't.
This is awesome so far, time to keep reading...
shininglily chapter 11 . 1/23
It is really too bad that this story was never continued...it just stops here. There is always my imagination to fill in the gaps, I guess. :P
Kon chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Amazing story. Beautifully written. Please update!
Keanan765 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I love it
It's perfect and keeps my attention
I don't think I know how to express my feelings for this fanfiction
primrosered chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
omg! Why is this unfinished? D: this has to be the most intriguing K-on fanfic I've ever read. I hope someday you'll pick up where you left off.
Animestorywriter chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Really good chapter! Just beutiful! Write more! Onegaishimasu!
Animestorywriter chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Poor Ui.. Terminal illness is pretty common during the 20th century. Now all the pieces of the puzzle is together, now its time for Azusa to complete the puzzle!
Animestorywriter chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
OMG UI IS FINALLY HERE!
Animestorywriter chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Hahah priceless when yui called azusa's mom and averted back to her blank state! Read the character personalities at the bottom, and i love it!
Animestorywriter chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omg this story is just so amazing! I too also like how in every music video her fave is just blank and love her outfits she wears! The best outfit she weared was from listen!
Nanda Nasution chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Why don't you update?
GODDAMNIT! Update soon. I'm dying of waiting!
SUCH A WASTE. Please update soon
Forgive me if i'm pushy. But update pleaseee!
Don't abandon this fic. Don't abandon your fans
Zel chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
An amazingly well written story so far; please continue.