Reviews for Spiral
ProfessorRude chapter 10 . 10/24/2011
You are hands down the best writer for K-On on this website, nobody else even comes close to you. I don't know if it was the monstrous piles of bad writing that pervade throughout the section that daunted my standards, but I can't find a single thing wrong with this story. I will now proceed to praise it uncontrollably.

All of the characters are wonderfully portrayed. You have taken what was established in canon and molded it into something with much more depth but not at all disconnected from the original, almost everything about the characters is different, but at the same time I know that it's THEM. In addition, everything that the characters feel and think is flawlessly described, I've read printed works that didn't do this as well as you do.

The story itself is also written really well and the amount of thought put into it definitely shows. The past and present actions of the characters are perfectly believable and everything ties neatly together. The presentation is also really good, the specifics are gradually revealed in just the right amounts to keep everything realistic and the reader interested. Again, I must stress that nobody else ever wrote a K-On story this well, you should be bloody writing stories for KyoAni to animate.

If someone were to flame this story for any reason I think that person should seriously rethink their intellectual state, and then get shot. You are a wonderful writer and I hope to see many more stories from you, as well as the currently ongoing ones finished, no matter how long it takes.
Yeaaaah chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
I am too lazy to sign in, but I have read and reread this story like, what, five times? IT IS SUCH A GOOD STORY PLEASE PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER! I really wanna see what happens in the bass contest, Mio's like the only one who hasn't gone yet. Once again: NEW CHAPTER PLEASE!
BlueIV chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
Please continue this story! I've waited five months so far and I don't want to wait any longer for the next chapter! Pleasepleaseplease!
Hikaru1410 chapter 9 . 10/7/2011
I've been reading this story for the past few days. Whenever I had to stop to do schoolwork or some other errands, I always felt frustrated because I couldn't continue reading. It's like that painful period of waiting for a new episode to come out!

Now I've just finished the latest chapter and my brain is suddenly blank. I have so much in my mind but I can only babble about how amazed I am amazed I am by this story. The plot and the characters are all so deep and I can relate to their feelings too. Although, I feel really exhausted after reading each chapter, emotion-wise :S

Anyways, I am very, very eager for the next chapter!

P.S. I honestly don't know which pairing I support in this story. Sure, some have heavier implications but they all work. It seems that I'm caught in this Spiral too...
A loyal fan chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Adrena-sama, I was just wondering how you're doing :) No rush or anything, but just to let you know we're all waiting for any update from you ;)
Not-Always-Fanfiction chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
Man I love this story, it is absolutely fantastic, but when are you going to update again? I mean, it has been over four months.
Not-Always-Fanfiction chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
AWESOME! Great first chapter. And now that you mention it, you're right, Yui does look very different without the hair-clip and w/the boots, she looks totally different. You might laugh at this, but she actually looked like a younger, animeized version of my Sister (who is 26 atm)
deviant-onev2.0 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
OMG...this was amazing! PLEASE UPDATE! I READ ALL OF THIS IN 2 DAYS (would have been one if I wasn't working)...You rock my socks like fo' realz. I love your attention to detail and in-depth character backgrounds. One of the best K-on fanfics I've read yet!...so please update? I'll give you a cookie.
Black Corinthian chapter 9 . 8/15/2011
Wow, as in, wow. This story made a deep impact on me. Despite how very OOC the HTT people are in this story, the way the whole thing was weaved made me forget for a while that the girls were sweet, nice and innocent kids before 'this' happened.

It tackled deep emotional issues with each of the girls and so far, the story is slowly unfolding; Azuza's role in the HTT is yet to be revealed soon. I do love how the senior members of Houkago TeaTime had put on masks to hide what their real feelings for their bandmates and themselves. At the same time, I love how Azunyan's 'real self' is clawing its way out. w

I do hope you keep up the good work and hope to see a new chapter soon.
Tetsumi Amaya chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
So I am going stop reading this story at this chapter. Why? NOT COMPELTE. I don't usually read AU stories in the first place, not to mention the characters are so much more different from their anime selves, you could have just easily gave them different names and I probably wouldn't make the connection that this is a fanfic of K-ON!. Yes they have a few characteristics that show up from time to time that is more similar to the original but its in VERY SMALL doses. Again I suppose thats to be expected in an AU story. This is quite a deep story and its really the thing that kept me driven to continue to read. I like how chapter 7 ended and will leave it at that until I see a COMPLETE next to this fic. Either that or at least a more recent update. This also means I won't see any possible author's notes you may have put in the next two chapters, so if you perhaps said anything retaining to finishing the story, I will not know about it. I only hope that you are planning to finish this as it has been three months since the last chapter was released. If not, then I at least ended it at chapter 7 where things were "relatively" pleasent.

Nice story so far.
Virginia I chapter 9 . 8/4/2011
Your depiction of grief is stunningly realistic. Are you making them go through the phases of grief on purpose or is it unintended on your part?

Your story is fantastic. The characters are engaging and the plot is what is making me keep reading.

Besides the few times I was confused by the scene changes and a few missed letters, everything is in order.

The hospital scene brought tears to my eyes. I had to watch my Father wither away and it is just as you said... Hypocritical; because you want to spend time with them but you do not want to see them that way.

I look forward to you adding another chapter.
romancejunky chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
After looking over the many different fic within this section Im glad that I came upon this story. While this fic holds many emotions for the characters and the difference with their lives from the anime but it also holds a great story and while this may be marked as Drama/Romance their is a fair amount of angst within it as well. I'm a person that tends to get into these types of story at an almost emotional level and while I can never really relate to the characters that are given life within this story I can look upon the characters and have my own views and my own thoughts on what is going through their minds when it is not clearly defined by yourself or others.

I'm sad to see Yui in such a state and Azusa trying her best to cope with a situation that she has found herself in by both a random happenstance and her own will which at this point from what hints you have dropped so far her getting the front row tickets as well as her continued presents was not all by any type of random occurrence but at this point I will have to wait to see how you develop this story further. I'm sad to see that you have not updated this story for the last couple months but since the chapters are rather long and as you stated you seem to be going through an adjustment period I won't say anything about release schedules since I did just start to read this fantastic story of yours. I hope you are doing well and I hope you will be releasing the next chapter for this story soon.
Prophet7 chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
hello once more.

I wish to once again make clear that I find your wrighting to be fantastic and very well done; if with a few unavoidable mistakes.

This is yet another story I will be very glad to see updated, I wish you well and insperation for your future work and progress.

A literaracy addict

-Prophet7
Cool Haruhiism-follower chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Argh... The story getting more depressing and depressing.. But it's really interesting. The deepness of your story is swallowing me!
BuRiChiFaN chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
i'm back into reading fanfics (took a day off to relax)

last chapter's mitsu made me cry. T_T it's so sad. T_T they both love each other but they're so stubborn to realize. it really frustrates the hell out o'me. DX

ah, MiTsuGi in spiral is still the best thing i've seen . it's so complex, so beautiful that i want to kill myself.

Pure and Innocent Love (Mugitsu) VS. Wild and Passionate Love (MiTsu)?

which one would prevail in the end?

I can't tell.