Reviews for Spiral
VinnyValient chapter 2 . 2/8/2014
Just read chapter 2: mind blown.
After reading (and writing) fuwa fuwa fan fics, this is definitely a change from the norm so i'm fairly surprised (underexageration of my feelings)
When Yui was first described, i laughed because it wasn't like the Yui in the anime at all. Yet I'm really enjoying reading this. I guess i'm curious on how this will carry on and what will happen. The characters have very 'powerful' personalities that are reminiscent of their anime selves so it still feels like K-ON yet it isn't.
This is awesome so far, time to keep reading...
shininglily chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
It is really too bad that this story was never just stops here. There is always my imagination to fill in the gaps, I guess. :P
Kon chapter 11 . 12/22/2013
Amazing story. Beautifully written. Please update!
Keanan765 chapter 11 . 11/25/2013
I love it
It's perfect and keeps my attention
I don't think I know how to express my feelings for this fanfiction
primrosered chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
omg! Why is this unfinished? D: this has to be the most intriguing K-on fanfic I've ever read. I hope someday you'll pick up where you left off.
Msmusicful chapter 11 . 9/27/2013
Really good chapter! Just beutiful! Write more! Onegaishimasu!
Msmusicful chapter 9 . 9/26/2013
Poor Ui.. Terminal illness is pretty common during the 20th century. Now all the pieces of the puzzle is together, now its time for Azusa to complete the puzzle!
Msmusicful chapter 8 . 9/26/2013
Msmusicful chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Hahah priceless when yui called azusa's mom and averted back to her blank state! Read the character personalities at the bottom, and i love it!
Msmusicful chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Omg this story is just so amazing! I too also like how in every music video her fave is just blank and love her outfits she wears! The best outfit she weared was from listen!
Nanda Nasution chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Why don't you update?
GODDAMNIT! Update soon. I'm dying of waiting!
SUCH A WASTE. Please update soon
Forgive me if i'm pushy. But update pleaseee!
Don't abandon this fic. Don't abandon your fans
Zel chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
An amazingly well written story so far; please continue.
jormungandr23 chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
m-must h-have m-m-m-more!

PLS UPDATE SOON! THe suspense is killing me. . . . . . . . .
Lukillthemall chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
oh my god. I loved this. it's probably the best k-on fanfiction I've ever read. oh my god please continue
achi.cuddles137 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Alright. This seems mainstream but. YOU ARE EXCEPTIONALLY AWESOME.
Godammit, I can't explain what I felt when I read this story! You really got me screaming like a fangirl, rolling on the floor, and giggle like an idiot. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING FOR OUR SAKE. I know I may be selfish but please continue if you can. You already had a fan here. _
480 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »