Reviews for Spiral
NoName chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
I'm in love w/ this fic.. the way azusa would change them all into the old, cheerful HTT . please update soon.. ;D
Nikky chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It's cool!
whatgoesupgoesdown chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
when are you gonna update ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I can't listen to Listen!, Heart Goes Boom and the other songs without thinking about this story and the amazing characterization of Mio you've written here
kiddo09 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Sentimental status: waiting for a new ch of Spiral and NTY
Alphawolfkiara chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Loved it :3
Guest chapter 11 . 10/30/2012
Amazing! that's all I could say please u have to update soon!
pregar chapter 11 . 9/10/2012
This is the first time when I'm glad that I've seen that (boring) season 1 of k-on. Quite the emotional roller coaster, this fiction. And really well written.
You concentrate a lot on people's interaction, which is great, but maybe a little bit more of background description wouldn't be bad.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2012
omg I just spent the past few days reading this whole story, nonstop. I'm so hooked on this Spiral it's not even funny! I don't think I've obsessed over a fanfic, or even a story, this much, ever! I don't have a favorite character, because I love them all. They're each so unique and so dynamic that I find it hard to call them fictional characters. It's like they are actual human beings. You also did an amazing job with Azusa's growth, developing into this wounded savior readers can sympathize with. I can just go on and on about how much I love this story, but really this story has such an incredible death one would not expect from a k-on story.

Please update soon! Meanwhile I'm going to loop Listen because, girl, you really brought the sexiness of that song to a whole different level.
animefanficsearcher chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
i absolutely love you for writing this! i wish i found it sooner, either way thank you for writing this.
Love your
2takuya chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Ok, I think I fell in love, I really do. This story is amazing, and I was trying so hard not to cry or something at some parts, cause everyone else was asleep, and it was really late(or maybe early?) and that just made it all the harder... but anyways, I hope you continue the story, cause it's an amazing one!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/16/2012
Really enjoy the story, and would like to see how Ritsu copes with the fact she defiled Azusa.
loyal fan chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
I was listening to my k-on songs today and I immediately thought of Spiral when I heard Tokimeki Sugar and in particular the concert bit in this chapter. Hearing it makes me feel so nostalgic and reminds me how much I love this story. Please update as soon as you can :')
Netherdrake chapter 8 . 7/9/2012
err im very confused here... but im gonna say, this story is awesome D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
oh my gawd its ui! thanks!
474 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »