Reviews for Spiral
Zel chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
An amazingly well written story so far; please continue.
NaH Ah aH chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
m-must h-have m-m-m-more!

PLS UPDATE SOON! THe suspense is killing me. . . . . . . . .
Lukillthemall chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
oh my god. I loved this. it's probably the best k-on fanfiction I've ever read. oh my god please continue
achi.cuddles137 chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
Alright. This seems mainstream but. YOU ARE EXCEPTIONALLY AWESOME.
Godammit, I can't explain what I felt when I read this story! You really got me screaming like a fangirl, rolling on the floor, and giggle like an idiot. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING FOR OUR SAKE. I know I may be selfish but please continue if you can. You already had a fan here. _
maye-chan chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Please update... I really LOVE this storyy... :)
JustPikachu chapter 11 . 5/6/2013
Why do they do this to themselves ):
Watching them fall deeper and deeper hurts so much. TT_TT
NoName chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Hello sir , thanks for your fic . I totally enjoy it until now . ;D
When will you update this one ? I hope you comeback though . Such a waste if you're going to abandon this fic . speak of yui mio , there's no yui mugi as well . well, I'm sure you have something in mind to do with this couple so I'll just wait for your update . Ah , and I also find quite difficult to imagine the background so if you don't mind , please add a lil detail about it . That's all for me . Sincerely : NoName
Yuzu-kun chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
I can't wait for Yui's part of the competition. I guess for you to not update it in such a long time means you have busy time on your hands while you're trying your best to continue this story. I understand that. We'll be waiting for your return, and hopefully, you won't disappoint us.
Gabthenerd chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Come back!
Turkey in a suit chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
If I could write as well as you do, even for a page, my life would be complete. It might sound over-dramatic, but words are my soul, and you capture down the very reason for which I live. Thank you.
NoName chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
I'm in love w/ this fic.. the way azusa would change them all into the old, cheerful HTT . please update soon.. ;D
Nikky chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
It's cool!
whatgoesupgoesdown chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
when are you gonna update ;-;
Guest chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
I can't listen to Listen!, Heart Goes Boom and the other songs without thinking about this story and the amazing characterization of Mio you've written here
kiddo09 chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Sentimental status: waiting for a new ch of Spiral and NTY
484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »