Reviews for Naturally
A Soulless Poet chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
That was really hot! Wow!
Ryou *drools* lucky Ichigo!
Leigh1515 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Truely amazing
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
i think it was the best that they didn't find it sooner. they really needed the alone time together, those feelings hidden so long had to come to the surface at last.
kawaii! love it!
ICHIGOxRYOU forever!
keep it on!
;-)
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I'm not logged in, but I was in the mood to read some love stories from our favorite bonde and strawberry. I know I've read your fic before, and I'm still just as satisfied as the first time I read it. Very well written, the characters aren't too badly ooc, and its a very sweet romance that you have started between them. It was an enjoyable read, so I thank you once again for your story. :)
FlowersN'stars chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
For a first lemon, it was really good o_o awwh you should totally continue this! :D
La Snooze chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
ahhh, great! great, great, great!

I love the turn of events at the end

And I really love the storyline...

it's quite creative!

plus, your never writing a sex scene is a lie, that was great! xD
prittykitty chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
wow thats your first lemon? really good im alittle wet just reading it and i was thinking why dont you cheack the trunk? but no it was really really good
philosophical zombie chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
ow... my sides are in pain. i loved the ending.

i really liked it :) well done
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
For a first time lemon you did an excellent job. Always good to expand your horizons within the world of writing, so kudos to you! Keep up the good work and good luck at university. Also, if you're having any nerves about the transfer, don't. Most professors are more than willing to help, although you mght want to make sure that when you ask for it, you're asking the right questions! It can get frustrating otherwise, lol. I wish you luck!
StrawberryMii-Chan chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
that was absolutely funny ryou found the gas cans at the very end. excellent story!
Itanaru101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Hia,

I would first like to point out that u r totally nutts...outta ur mind...INSANE...if u think 4 one minute ur writting isn't amazing.

I have read a A LOT of one shots (lemons) over my time on FF and this one rates in the top 10.

My mother is a writer, so I can tell a really sucky one shot from a really good one - and this one is a really good one.

Don't place ur writing by the "standards" that stupid, idiotic, dick-heads shove around.

Place it by ur own standards, if ur happy with ur work oters will have a better chance of liking it, and for those few who don't (and flame)...laugh at there stupidity, they just wasted a good five minutes of there time flaming you, when they prob can't even write a sentence properly - there loss brings you laughs! (wich leaves a high chance that the do it a lot too a lot of people)

Lol, soz for the long rant but when I like somthin enough I'll go nutz proving my point on it. XD

Anyway, I loved this one shot, does it have a sequel? Well, I was wondering if ya ever thought of making one? I WOULD READ IT!

Thanks,

Melissa.
oBATMANo chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
haha that ending was kick ass!
BrittNicoleFFWriter chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
HAHAHAHA omg XD what an ending! *to the favorites list it goes*
the killer tigeress chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
love it can you do a seqil.

(sorry can't spell.)
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This is a good story. Please make some more. Ichigo and Ryou forever.