Reviews for Perfect Strangers
Hopeful Rays chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Sirius has stolen Remus' sanity that much is obvious, but its fine as Remus clearly doesn't need it while he's with Sirius.

Sigh, I already fell horrible for Remus becuase of the implications of that murder. Of course, Siriius' thoughts of him might/ will probably change for the worst when he finally works out that he's a werewolf.
Hopeful Rays chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Ohh.. what an excellent beginning to your story. I loved how naughty both Remus and Sirius was in the club and their meeting. Terrific - all of it. Terrific.
ThebeatlesHead chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
Miss Heather chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Oh, don't mind me as I go into the corner and cry at the awesomness of this story. There are no words, seriously. It was clever, it was hot, it was emotional, it was just...urgh. Loved it. Thank you so much for writing it!
Maura16 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Love it! Aaaawwww and all that so yays! Although it was a kinda abrupt ending... A sequel? Maybe?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
"Hands shoved impatiently at their clothing, and they left a trail of shoes and belts and shirts all the way up the hall."
(...) "His hands slipped between their bodies, busying themselves with Sirius' belt." I dont know if I am right but to me it sounds like they have several belts. English is not my first language, so I might have understood things incorrectly. This is a great fic but surely you know it already. Youre a very good writer. Have you ever thought about trying to publish your work?
Synchro lover chapter 11 . 7/13/2012
awww i couldnt put this down!
LerDan chapter 11 . 2/21/2012
I just cried... :'( I have re-read this story for the third time. It starts something like, uhm...have you ever seen Queer as Folk? yeah...anyways, i love it!
awakeatnight chapter 11 . 11/8/2011
Wow this was a realy great story, I love those two together and this was a good plot to go along with all the slash. :D Good job!
Killa Cupcakes chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
I have never been one for slash fanfiction, but I have to admit that you write it really well. You make me like the Remus/Sirius pairing, and you somehow make me feel the emotion that the characters feel. And after reading three more of your stories (I don't want to spam you with reviews), it's official. You're my favorite slash author. You get bonus points for the tall, lean, blue-eyed Remus. I always imagined him that way.
Furious Dee chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
Any reference to Remus tearing himself to pieces during his transformation just makes me love him all the more... and not only because scars are sexy.

Brilliant as always, a fantastic plot. Secrets and sex and baddies - what more can one ask for? Delish.
MysteriousAndDelirious chapter 11 . 8/3/2011
So good! I can't think of any flaw.

the naughty scenes and the OH-NO-MO and then the YEY-IT'S-OK scene!

I truly loved this story to bits! :)
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 11 . 7/27/2011
This story gets better after the 5th time :)

yes i have read this 5 times- i'm sorry i just love it!
unique.normality chapter 11 . 7/23/2011
Aw I really liked this. A little fluff is always nice.

and seeing the Potter family together... that's just cruel, man.
unique.normality chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
I liked how you snuck in Remus' bite in there, nice touch xP