Reviews for Habit
KelterSkelter chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
OMG that was the perfect alternate ending for that episode. Luv the "and uh, Fuck her,too!" line. Perfect. Cal deserved to have his ass handed to him after the Mother Superior line. I shall from now on watch that episode with this in mind. Oh and btw you have just been favorited.
Luvdapup chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ok WOW so i mean this is so weird you'd think a hardcore Callian fan would HATE it but HOLY SHIT I LOVE IT! no like really! i would DEFIANTLY want that to happen. great job!
LornaCat chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
OMG this was sheer brilliance. I love foul language, you see. When it's used in such a way that it causes jaws to drop, that's the best. I don't think it's out of character at all, it's just not typical of Gillian, and that's what made her challenge to Cal so powerful in this!

The extrapolation of Cal's jab and her reaction to it was so clever, I loved the analysis of it as her place in the company.

"Her face was not unreadable, but it was just so goddamn boring."

omg. I can't tell you how much I loved reading that. And Gillian's last words were like the gold flaked frosting on the money cake that was this fic. He just couldn't beLIEVE it. Soooo satisfying. Thank you Cee-Lo for inspiring this, haha! So good!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Hilarious! She should have actually said that to Lightman in the episode!
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved it! Love Cal bashing right now!
Aleia Jade chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I like what you did with the Mother Superior line, how you worked it beyond a quip to really capture who she is to the group. And nice play on words with "habit"!
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Lovely. Your badass Gillian was just brilliant. ] Thanks for sharing!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
up until the "fuck her too" i was loving it. i just didnt like that ending.

i'd have likde it stay a 1 on 1 thing, the fact that Wallowski was there, 3rd wheeling, i hated that, even on the show. i think it would have been better that cal n gill moved it to somewhere more private n feast on the meltdown.

on tv:

her laugh made me wonder: what was that? n i think the writers left it "open like that" to inspire lots of ! every 1 who saw the scene has kinda different takes on it. to me she was either cracking at his sarcastic lil joke, that were nothing but a provocation or just mocking him, trying to get him off balance, wich we never got to see cos it was cut, for the sake of suspense, i guess. to you it was the last motherfucking straw n she left the building right after that.

on this fic...idk what to say, i liked it but i wish u would have ended it differently cos is a one shot.

good job though :)