Reviews for The New Back Row
bridmatt chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was actually really sweet. I liked the fact that they were more cautious about things because they cared about each other and weren't trying to just get off. And I also liked that they never forgot about the fact that all this was taking place at work. All that was realistic to me. (I like my Sasuke and Naruto to be a bit classier than the kinds of people who would dirty up the front row. And besides, with all their friends working at the cinema and Naruto's connection to Iruka, they wouldn't throw caution to the wind so easily.)

It was also nice how the fic ended with the start of their relationship instead of any cheap "I love you"s. You did a good job showing how close these two are. I feel pretty confident that this won't be the end of their romantic relationship, so no more than this was needed. I was a little curious how long Naruto had been thinking about Sasuke as more than friends, however. I gathered it wasn't something brand new since Sasuke realized Naruto was possessive of Sasuke's "softer" side?) Very nice fic. :)
porksoup chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ohmygod, this was amazing! I really loved the conversation flow, it was smooth and exactly how I'd imagine the two of them to reply. -

It was really cute too! :"3
She.Drowned.In.Venom chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Kick ass. I used to work at a cinema so that is SOOOOO not how it would have worked (having worked through a black-out) but who cares? :) I love the ending!
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
That was awesome and cute, I loved it
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2010

This is an adorable story! :D I was literally grinning half the time Then my mum came in the room and I suavely turned my mac around, haha.

"Be nice. It's dark, people won't be falling over themselves to do what you ask when they can't see you, you've gotta give them a pleasant attitude for a change"

"It's like I get to laugh at all those dumb girls who think they love you, even though you're this total dickhead to them with the personality of a plank of wood. But I know better. Because you let me in."

Best Naruto lines. xD I loved his banter with Sasuke, and you underestimate your hook-up writing abilities! The progression was smooth and I was actually enthusiastic for it to happen P Also, I was not aware they play psychological music for you guys? I thought that was usually for consumers. That's effed.

Sorry, that was off topic. Mandatory fangirl plea: MAWR NARUSASU PLZ. 3
jayjang chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
this one made me smile :D triggered goody goody feelings :))
thepresentgift18 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
omg i really liked this story! it earns an A in my book. but i personally think you should do a sequel (just a thought) lol. but still i seriously enjoyed it :)
nono chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it !
Me chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Loved it D
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Cute. I love Sasuke's hesitant answer at the end yet his ability to remain sarcastic.
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was sweet and i really liked the idea behind the story:)
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
LOL That's awesome! I loved the ending! It was fun and flirty!
cleo21 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
very cute and sexy

i like the way you write

very good
Juura99 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow this was great! I enjoyed it very much! Aw...they so cute. hehehehe.