Reviews for World of the Midnight Moon
DandelionKing chapter 3 . 10/22/2010
This fanfiction is really exciting to read! And I enjoyed Usagi's assertiveness in this one and the maturity with which Minako handled the rebuke. I am enjoying the character development and representation in general.

I look forward to reading the next chapter. )
DandelionKing chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Unusual. Awesome. :) Makoto in a brawl, Amy in bed. Minako's warrior persona emphasized to the next level. Usagi, Rei, the outers...what is to come next? I am intrigued. I'll subscribe to catch the updates.

Thank you for posting!
sexipistol chapter 2 . 10/12/2010
I'm glad you decided to continue this story because I really enjoyed this chapter. It's sad and dark, very interesting. I like how the characters are much more...well...interesting than what I usually find on ff. Anyway, thanx for the update and hope too see another one soon.
Goddess Skyfire chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Please continue. I always wondered what would happen if Makoto and Revy met, I saw a lot of similarities in the two.
CrimsonWerewolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I agree. This is shaping up to be an interesting story.
sexipistol chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I totally think you should continue this story. I'd never heard of Black Lagoon and now that I'm looking into it it's pretty good. Always been a fan of action and blood and all that crap in Sailor Moon fanfiction so I definitely like it. I just thought...maybe a little more interaction between Makoto and Ami. I know it's only the beginning or pseudo prologue but it would have been nice to see Ami at Makoto's side after the fight despite this being a darker fic than you usually write. Anyway, I'm ranting, so I give the fic a thumbs up and encourage you to keep writing it!