Reviews for The Eagle and the Butterfly
LastDragonborn chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
*sniff*
...Excuse me, I...I...WHAT IS THIS SALTY DISCHARGE COMING FROM MY EYES?!
Dylan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This moved me in ways I wasn't prepared for. I played the game this summer, to pass the time, and it was great fun, and a tragic heartbreaker. A good friend of mine referred me to this particular work of yours, and said, in no uncertain terms, that it completed the story for him, and added to his experience.

This is absolutely true for me as well. This is a triumph of a short story, so well written, so impacting, so powerful, and with one of the better endings I have ever read a fan create for a beloved story with equally beloved characters. I doubt I will ever think of the epic and emotional tragedy that was Persona 3 with out immediately recalling The Eagle and the Butterfly. That is a victory, sir.

If you do still read the reviews your work generates, sparse though they are, please congratulate yourself, one more time, for me. And thank you for the catharsis.
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I adored this. This is the happy ending Minato deserved. While the perspective jumps were a bit confusing, it was coherent, and I loved how you spliced together Souji, Hamuko, Minato's experiences in the afterlife, especially his despair when the S.E.E.S. are faced with The Answer, and Elizabeth's journey to save him. And the ending, when he's about to reunite with Yukari... I had tears in my eyes. I can only imagine the joy...

Thank you for the fantastic read.
Hermes tonsils chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
One of the best I've seen..
BloodBoredom chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Dude, you are an incredible writer!

I enjoyed how you shifted the story in and out of focus 'till WHAM!

everything falls into place.

Amazing work!
Karg42 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Okay, I've got goosebumbs now. Took me a while to get used to the POV shifts, but once I did it seemed to flow nicely.
Living Chain chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Seconding the reviewer below that said it's confusing; especially for the plethora of perspective-jumpings, but, oh heck, I LOVE IT! Particularly the notion that it's Phil there.
Enigma infinite chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
So confusing! Still, quite touching.
Wren Truesong chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
AUUGH OH MY GOD THAT ENDING WHYYYY so much love YES YES YES YES YES.

(found this via The Prince and The Policeman, and you know very well where that is. And it is also wonderful, but trying to be anon is a pain when I want to keep my login.)
65 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
TAT love it
Minnato0ishodatta chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
so so happy and sad at the same time this is very beautiful very good though could you do a MinaYuka fic? like what happened after? the last part kept me hanging i was crying and smiling like the fool so good
Emmychao chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Worst mistake ever to attempt to read this entire thing right before class. I left myself with the biggest cliffhanger in the middle for an hour. But anyway... let me start by saying that I absolutely loved this. We need more happy endings around here.

So thank you for writing this. I'll keep an eye out for more from you. :)
eggmiester chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
dude... how did you write that? it brilliant, absoloutly brilliant, and im not easily impressed. where did the idea for it come from? please make a just keep writing more fanfiction. keep up the good work!
Fujinami chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
well done
ledah13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
T_T

elegant simply splendid

it was very bold and detailed up to the end

i for one am not a p4 fan but the way you integrated it was simply intriguing

i love your work with the deepest passion i can muster

please if you may i would like to read more p3

this is perfect, minato... it made me cry...

i thank you for leaving me with such a wonderful memory

truly this is a masterpiece and you have my gratitude