Reviews for A Fleeting Hope
EllyZeller chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love it.

I was checking my e-mails (after a long hiatus on my netlife) because I had the chance to touch a computer with internet, and i nearly cried when I saw that you had uploaded two chapters of SR and... "ohmigod Andy wrote KH fanfiction" I fainted. Then as I gained conciousness I clicketed-it (XD), forgetting all about my homework and reading this masterpiece.

Now I thank the oh-so-hated destiny that made you play KH:BbS, it gave me something lovely to read and it gave some new feelings to Zexy-kun XD

Congratulations Andy, you described Zexion's thoughts perfectly, and made me go all "D'aaaaw" with the conversation and Roxy cheering him up ;) the better part in all this is that now you left me wanting to read some good AkuRoku fufufu...

XD Love you my sweet source of sweet fanfiction.

I shall say goodbye, for I need to read SR... nao.
Kbear1995 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Fantastic, perfectly worded. Your describing of the places were great, I could imagine the world. You described it without over wording. It is hard to find a good KH fanfic these days. It was flawless. Thank you for making my day.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Cool!
Dragon Aurora chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Bravo! That was fantastic! Generally I avoid KH fanfics (particularly those of the Organization) like the plague, but this was wonderful! ...maybe I should try again... shudders as the countless bad pairings come to mind

I'm sure you don't, but are you considering doing more KH stuff? After Soul Remnants, of course :3.
Scyre chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
not a huge fan of KH myself but...I enjoyed it

I know it's about friendship but...uh...kinda gay