Reviews for Little Stars
Anna chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
More please!
aperson chapter 35 . 11/18/2013
ever going to update this? you write sherlock stories and have been updating them as of this month but all your mentalist fics seemed to have been left in limbo. I only ask because you are a brilliant writer.
xanderseye chapter 35 . 11/9/2013
Any chance of chapters 36 & 37 please?
yuk chapter 35 . 9/19/2013
finish!? nnnoooooooooo! please continue ... update soon...
ConcreteGirl25 chapter 35 . 7/20/2013
Update! Update! Update! An amazing story that I am sad that is drawing to a close yet still excited to see how it ends!
crotia chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
ah so beautifull.
Though I think it would be a good thing to warn for mentioning of suicide attempt in the a/n.
crotia chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
poor jane, good you, lucky me
georgiporgi97 chapter 35 . 6/14/2013
This is my new favorite mentalist story! I love angst and tension like the show and you brought Jane's emotions and pain to light and Lisbon's worry. Ahhh! It is a fantastic story. I loved how Jane dealt with Angela and Charley. Please continue.
MartyMac chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
This was truly inspired writing. I don't have the words to explain how the story touched my soul. Wrung all of my emotions around until I felt like crying and smiling at the same time. Perhaps it came a little too close to my own childhood. Hope you wrap it up soon - I'd really love to read one of your Jane/Lisbon romance tales. :-)
Anna chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
P.S.: I really like your shoe-explanation!
Anna chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
Awesome, so beautiful! Really touching. . . Looking forward to more!
giansar chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
This is too addictive, I should not be staying up until midnight reading your story when I have an interview for my dream job tomorrow story. I hope the next chapter is up soon. Thank you for writing, this must have been hard to put together.
Miahhh chapter 35 . 3/6/2013
amazing
Guest chapter 35 . 2/28/2013
this is really great i really want to read the next chapter
All-I-need chapter 34 . 2/28/2013
This story is breaking my heart. Somehow, everytime I see that you uploaded, there are at least three or four new chapters and I'm not entirely sure why, but that's okay. At least I've got a lot to read then.

Anyways, this is heartbreaking. Wonderfully written, of course, but very disturbing and scary and so very very sad. Jane talking to his daughter about that swimsuit made me cry.

Thank you for making the effort to write this story in a way that does the difficult subject(s) justice. You are doing an amazing job at that.

I'm looking forward to reading more and I hope Thea will recover enough to lead a reasonably normal life someday, no matter how long it takes. Same goes for Jane, of course. Now that both he and Lisbon are starting to realize their feelings, maybe that will help him. Or not. One never knows with him.
440 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »