Reviews for Little Stars
My Beautiful Ending chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
This was so touching. Smug, irritating prideful Jane hates himself? hard to comprehend, but i could maybe see that.
Anna chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
You write just amazing! I love it! Please update soon!
Jisbon4ever chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Great story. You are a great writer and I love that its in Lisbon's pov. Poor Jane. It breaks my heart for both of them. Please continue soon.
Bouncerok chapter 2 . 10/27/2010
just how sick is Jane i hope he gets better soon please update asap I love your story
allanon9 chapter 2 . 10/10/2010
You has a good idea.

Write soon.
lisbon69 chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
oh my! what an outstanding story this is turning out to be
MissNitaGirl chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Very interesting story I don't think I've read anything like this before it's way to read and has a nice flow thanks for writing can't wait for more. Though I have one problem. Jane some times rolles his sleves up at work and I'm sure Lisbon would have notices his arms before. But it's your story u can write what u want. Thanks again :)
Anna chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Awesome! Love it! Yuo write so amazing!
Aqua Mage chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I love this, really nicely written, and heartbreaking and sweet in all the right places. Also, loveing the sick!Jane. Looking forward to more!
Frogster chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Aww! sniffs Poor Jane! I want to give him a huge hug...Lisbon definitely needs to hug him. Mother Teresa's here to save the day. :)

That is just heartbreaking, how he dreamed about his little girl, and still has so much pain and suffering coming from that. hugs Jane

I'm glad you've decided to add a third part, and I hope you continue to write Mentalist fics after this one is complete!

Update soon!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Gosh this is powerful stuff!

Seriously can't wait for the next chapter, so glad you're adding one more :D
anne chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
your story is really good, go on !
yaba chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
This was both sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I can see all this unraveling clearly and you captured Lisbon's voice very well. I particularly like your description, you have great and exact word choice. It's awesome :) I am hoping for a third part now, very excited that there will be one :)

yana
worf 412 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
great story, can not wait for the upcomeing chapters. you got the gift.
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Usually I don't like fics that are in first person, but I am LOVING this! Can't wait for the next chapter x
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »