Reviews for Little Stars
Little prince chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for this chapter. You make me cry all along.
Marcia Santos chapter 35 . 2/26/2013
Thank you, so until Sunday.
Can't wait for next chapter.
KrrdmN chapter 35 . 2/26/2013
Consoling? No, it wasn't. You made me feel Jane's pain like nobody before. I'm not going to thank you for that. I'm not into children much but...
I.m waiting for the next chapter. Hope you'll keep your promise.
DressageEmi chapter 34 . 2/24/2013
Wow... just wow! I need a second... another one... wait...

-...

Oof, okay now I think I can review..?

I found this fiction a bit more than 3 days ago. Thought, it could be my "book" for the time while TM is on "vacation" (again). Normally I only read a chapter or two a day of one fanfiction I wasn't following from the beginning, or if its really long. But this one I, lets say, consumed like a drug. I was addicted to it, even when I'm (already) done with it...

Its a difficult subject you are/were writing about here. And its really beautifully written. If you change your mind about "only-an-epiloge-left" and choose to write more chapters for it, I wont complain ;)
On the other hand it would be a good ending. But here I also have no idea how you are going to end this
You say you'll continue this... does that mean you're going to tipe a squeal or that you just "mention" this adveture in future fics?

I often have my problems with POV fictions. I don't know why. But you handled it here so good that I didn't even realised it till, what..? chapter 10 , or so..!?

And I also can identify with Lisbon most as well. Maybe not her childhood (I had and have a grabdmother who spoiles me way to much hehe) but her charakter. Her personality. This is what you wrote incredibly fantastic too. Trust me, I read a lot ffs to know the difference betweet a good written TM charakter and a truly awsome one :) - sry, I think you know what I'm trying to say here.

I'm totally looking forward to the epiloge, and thank you so much for this instructiv and just beautiful, I call it, "novel". I think I'll check out some other fics of yours out as well :D

Oh, thats possibly the longest review I've ever made so far and here I would like to mention that I'm German and that the typing and grammet errors are all mine :3

Emi
n3tRN chapter 34 . 2/5/2013
This is by far one of my favorite stories. I always look forward to your updates. thanks for a great read and please keep writing.
Cazza799 chapter 34 . 2/3/2013
This story breaks my heart. I can't really say anymore than that. It's wonderfully well written and has drawn me right in. I don't think there has ever been an original character in a fic that has touched me more than Thea.
Donnie Lynch chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
As always love this story, and I'm glad that you have done more work on it...thanks
Elizabeth S chapter 34 . 2/2/2013
I'm so glad you've updated this story, as it's the top of my list to check each day. And I'm so sad you've said you're only one chapter away from finishing it. I'm looking forward to lots of looking after Jane, after all, he's not even out of the hospital yet, and it's not a local one. Can he even be moved to Sacramento yet in his condition? Then Teresa has to look after him, before he can return to work. And maybe there'll have to be life-changes for him, to stop him from collapsing again, which he probably wont like. So much scope for filling in there. Maybe a sequel instead? Once this story is complete I'll save the whole lot in one document for many re-reads. Chicory is already saved to tag on the end, which I've just re-read too. Many thanks for such wonderful entertainment. This has been an incredible read.
Jude chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
Lovely, lovely story. The flow between the internal and external mind- brilliant, and it helped flesh out Lisbon and Jane's characters. One thing: one of my least favorite writing habits, which I seem to come upon often, especially in fanfiction, is a tendency to refer to any non-white character, but especially Asians, by their race instead of their names. "The Asian man looks about as sympathetic as he's ever looked..." I infer that it is a habit meant to avoid the discordant sound of repeating a name too often in a sentence or couple of sentences- but would you ever refer to Jane as "the Caucasian man." It makes it seem as though being white is the norm and belonging to any other race is a deviation from that, and the most notable feature of that particular person. Cho is also a small man, a bookish man, a taciturn man- you catch my drift.
Anyways, I look forward to your next update.
Anna chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
O0h nooo, there can't just be one chapter left! But I am so happy to see this update, thank you:)! It was great, but I am looking forward to more Jane;)
janesbiotch chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
your word imagery is so amazing.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
WAILING FOREVER BECAUSE THIS POOR BABY GIRL
Marcia Santos chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
Ok, so let me see if I got it, there will be next chapter, Jane's POV and then an epilogue?
Poor kid, I miss Jane, can't wait for chapter 35.
Nat chapter 34 . 1/31/2013