Reviews for Lethal Addiction
bushymamagigi chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
please add more! its a very good story!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
fireman12468 chapter 11 . 1/22/2013
you should do a sequel
it'd be cool
Breach chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
escribe tu historia en espaƱol

SOY UNA FAN DE REX Y QUIERO LEERLA

es que mi inutil traductor no sirve pa nada y sol traduce un episodio
CirinOfTheSea chapter 11 . 1/8/2012
Is this the ending? cuz i think its amazing!
GenRexfan4ever chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Who took your heart? lol XD Was it Rex? Why is Rei so special?
GenRexfan4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I am only on the first chapter and I am so drawn in so kudos to you! :)
Azawrath chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
love this story please let me know when you update it
tora tsume chan chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
i did not like this ending one bit. too dark of an ending and too dark of a story. it was nicely written though.
emo chick99 chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
if that is you iin the story or an OC i cant believe providence did that!the character deserves better!she did what she thought was right and they still put her in a cell!SORRY IF I HAVE GRAMMAR SPELLED WRONG IN HERE IM USING MY BROTHERS DSI! (BY THE WAY GREAT STORY!)
Crazygirl313 chapter 11 . 3/28/2011
NO! KAYCEE! You're not a monster! You just need therapy! !
Crazygirl313 chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Sorry I didn't review this chapter yet, but my internet was all wacky and i got loaded with homework. But I'm back, now!

And now for the review:

DAWWWWW! Rex and Kaycee! They're so cute together!
nmgh101 chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
wow... thats depressing. but awsome.
mermaidangel123 chapter 10 . 3/23/2011