Reviews for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
A very just tale. There were many women falsely accused of witchcraft because of the jealousy of their neighbors and fellow townsfolk. The tests for witchcraft killed even more. If only there had been more magistrates like Aro, Caius, Edward, and the others who were looking for the truth. Enjoyed reading your story.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I LOVED this and have no clue as to why it does not have more reviews?
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Neat story. :) Thanks for writing!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
great o/s! first i've seen of this kind, and really enjoyed it! would love to see what happened in carlisle and for b&e next if you ever decided to write it! :)
MessyBar chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You know that I loved reading the teasers you shared during WCs, but I truly adored the finish piece. It turned out great and I hope the intended enjoyed it as much as I did.
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I loved reading this! Thank you for writing :)
NelsonSmandela chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was an interesting and well-written one-shot! Definitely brought to mind The Crucible and also a little hint of Sleepy Hollow. I kept wondering if you might turn the tables on us and have her really be a witch/bring in the supernatural. But I liked the modern take on the proceedings, and also I liked Jake as the villain! _
Jadedtigger chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
It only took me all day to read it (stupid twitter kept distractin me) But I loved it! I cried when Alice died. It was so horrible how those women were treated and it makes me sad that people take the practice of Wicca and twist it into something evil and dark when it's the complete opposite. Anyway sorry about my little rant there. Beautifully written!
shalu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wonderful story! loved it. seems true to the period, and it is very well-written. thanks!
sugunary chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
As always a fantastic story. Loved the history of it, even though it was such a black time in our history. Your period o/s could really be expanded, but is perfect as it is. Great story and will look forward to the other stories being updated as you get time.
witchykitty1313 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
BRAVO! Thanks for writing such a wonderful story and taking the time to do the extra research for it. You deserve extra credit for that! Did you read the Heretic's Daughter? If not, you should - it had me crying for days afterwards.
javamomma0921 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Wow. Just ... wow. I can't tell you how excited I have been for this story and you did not disappoint. You've woven a timeless tale of love and adventure and excitement into this short story and I am in awe. I loved that you were faithful to the time period ... not everyone could have a happy ending, and though I hate that Alice had to perish, I am happy that she and Jas were not parted for long. I love the canon nods in here, the way that Edward and Aro were able to see through people. I also liked that, for once, Aro wasn't the bad guy. Great, great job! I am so pleased with this. Thank you ... so much!
A Cullen Wannabe chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I loved this story so much. You did an amazing job. Great work sweetie. Hope Javamomma loves it!
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
That was a very intersting story. So sad that things like that happened. Loved the HEA for E & B.