Reviews for Bewitched, Bothered & Bewildered
polyphany chapter 1 . 10/12/2019
Going through your back catalog to get some more read. Great story! ;-)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 8/21/2019
I hope you will continue
JustAnotherNerd33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
I really loved this story, thanks for sharing
juicytreat2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Great story.
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Loved it
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
A very just tale. There were many women falsely accused of witchcraft because of the jealousy of their neighbors and fellow townsfolk. The tests for witchcraft killed even more. If only there had been more magistrates like Aro, Caius, Edward, and the others who were looking for the truth. Enjoyed reading your story.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I LOVED this and have no clue as to why it does not have more reviews?
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Neat story. :) Thanks for writing!
stephi910 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
great o/s! first i've seen of this kind, and really enjoyed it! would love to see what happened in carlisle and for b&e next if you ever decided to write it! :)
MessyBar chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
You know that I loved reading the teasers you shared during WCs, but I truly adored the finish piece. It turned out great and I hope the intended enjoyed it as much as I did.
Peacheschica chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I loved reading this! Thank you for writing :)
NelsonSmandela chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This was an interesting and well-written one-shot! Definitely brought to mind The Crucible and also a little hint of Sleepy Hollow. I kept wondering if you might turn the tables on us and have her really be a witch/bring in the supernatural. But I liked the modern take on the proceedings, and also I liked Jake as the villain! _
Jadedtigger chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
It only took me all day to read it (stupid twitter kept distractin me) But I loved it! I cried when Alice died. It was so horrible how those women were treated and it makes me sad that people take the practice of Wicca and twist it into something evil and dark when it's the complete opposite. Anyway sorry about my little rant there. Beautifully written!
shalu chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wonderful story! loved it. seems true to the period, and it is very well-written. thanks!
sugunary chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
As always a fantastic story. Loved the history of it, even though it was such a black time in our history. Your period o/s could really be expanded, but is perfect as it is. Great story and will look forward to the other stories being updated as you get time.