Reviews for The Key
Clever Lass chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Oh, for heaven's sake. I didn't realize when I found you on LJ that you were the same "Pirates" and "Alice" author whose work I had already enjoyed so much over here on FFN! I feel silly for not having made the connection before. (I'm anwallace on LJ).

Anyway, this was very sweet, and I liked the tissue-paper roses and sugar-dirt. The only thing I wondered about (because I just have the sort of mind to wonder about this kind of thing) is how large the original sheet of paper would have to be, for Tarrant to be able to fold it into a house?
ThatRaven chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
This story is very original. Compare to Underland madness, things like that could surely occur.

Oh, and as a kid I have read a lot of books that you reference to. I was such a books adict. It's nice to remember them while reading Your stories.
Cyrano's Ghost chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Thank you for writing you wonderful person. I am sitting here with a big smile on my face on an otherwise misrable day, because of your story. It's very Carroll.

And I loved your authors note at the end, explaining among other things the origins of ! :)

Once again, thanks.

You are a great writer.

Kind Regards,

cg
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That's it!

You must write more to it!

ps

What's Don Quixote about?

pps

Do you know any sort of Victorian literature or literature that could've been popular or suggsted in the Victorian that a young girl may be interested in to read as well as a grown man?
Niphuria chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
She'd BETTER not forget!

Oh, Tarrant! Ever faithful and Alice always trying to remember...somehow.

This is beautiful. I love how you used the shared dream. It it beautiful and even though they are awakening, they can feel the hug; or at least Alice can.

But now she has a way back. Somehow!

Well done!
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awesome so far! Im looking forward to reading more :)
scubagurl22 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Very interesting! What will the key be for?