Reviews for On and Off
packplay13 chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
what realy was the point in this story?
Future Writer Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
i liked it, good job!

Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
An interesting look into Sam's mind.
allgirlsloveavampire chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Excellent story :)
Deziray chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This is really great. I appreciate how you managed to make a realistic Sam/Emily story that still gives acknowledgment to the very real feelings Sam had (and still has) for Leah.

Most people like to make it so that Sam never thinks about Leah. But the way you paint the warring emotions in Sam is very true to him and to what would probably be going through his head.

I like how you brought up the very real question of whether or not he will choose to grow old or live forever.

Great one shot.
Bklyngrrl chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Really well written. I like being able to see into Sam's thoughts. Please continue!
Amanda Wilder chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, this captures Sam's dilemma quite well. The sex he has with Emily is like comfort sex - the kind that couples have when they are happy to go through the motions with each other after years. Then to contrast the sex Sam had with Leah - no wonder he's torn in two directions. Thanks for writing.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I love it.
beckysparkles chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I really like this, I have never read sam's pov before but I have to say that I think you have him pegged.

It must be hell being part of a pack mind!

Carry on phasing and be with Leah or die with Emiley, I love that this is being addressed, its not something I thought of before, but it sure opens a can of worms
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
that was nice- I never really considered that he still had some feelings for Leah. And truly, it was beyond his control; I just hate the sense in canon that everyone just sees Leah as a harpy, kwim?

I liked seeing Emily's deep connection to Sam, even in sleep.
star574 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Now that's an option i'd never considered before - keep phasing until Emily dies. Hmmmmm.
cnnielsencn chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
AWWW that was sweet:)
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Whoa girl, so many questions:

Is this Leah the same Leah of Red eyes etc?

When Sam thinks of having it with Leah against a wall, it is before of after his imprinting on Emily?

( I hope I got it wrong, otherwise the imprinting would be a very feeble thing, what would be the point? This really need discussing).

And a collateral curiosity, did they went at it in wolf form?

As a secondary point, I really don't dig Sam, he seems to me a responsible guy, but not fascinating at all and full of prejudices.