Reviews for It Happened One Night
Linaewen'Z chapter 4 . 6/12
Great plot! Thanks!
Yes, I wish you brought Wanda into the story! And I'm looking forward to reading this competitive friendship between the boys. I guess the baby won't be alone...? :P
Thank you again!
Jess Maximoff chapter 4 . 5/28/2011
I like this story. Update soon!
ano chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
when are you going to make another story this is taking to long
The Scratch Man chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
blah. Bad plot. Everything was rushed. And whassup with all the 'z's. I mean, I know they're French (Quebecois, whatever), but seriously?
lo chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Dude nice story you should poblish this Quicksilver and Luna thing to marvel

And make crystal and her ex get back together u dig!
the-stretch-beyond-spandex chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
If you are bringing the current search for Wanda in this, does that mean the Young Avengers will too? They're like my fav characters and I'd like to see how Tommy and Billy will react to sort of having a soon to be cousin. Great story though! Update soon.
Son of Sun chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
well, that answers the question of the possibility of crystal knowing pietro's lie. great turn on it; truth be told, i forgot about that part of Son of M.

Minor typos here and there (Lagacy Virus Legacy Virus) but overall, great character development. Marvel and their fans really don't give pietro's character much justice; he wasn't the only one in the wrong and i'm glad you expressed the other side of the coin. i think the part of why i enjoy pietro's character is that he's not your normal moral-perfect hero; he makes mistakes and he tries to atone for them (up until lying to the inhumans about the skrulls but he did only do that to see luna again)

hoping to see how pietro's protege, finesse, reacts to the news- news that i doubt won't stay out of her radar for long. in the november issue of avengers academy, she seems to be cozy with our resident quicksilver and vice versa.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I never liked Quicksilver, but I have a feeling that pregnancy test is just a start of his troubles.
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Finally, a non-slash quicksilver fic set in the comic-verse _

curious to see where this goes- especially with that bit in your a/n mentioning crystal and luna.

personally, i think crystal wouldn't care and luna would just give a cold shoulder (but where's the fun and doramama in that?) xD