Reviews for Tactile
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
One of the best inner musings of Maura Isles I have ever read.

Simply wonderful.

Thank you.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I like your take on Maura
Medgrl11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very cute. I love how you used Maura's analytical rhetoric. I like your take on her personality.
Chris chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very sweet, fluffy, and well written. Thank you for posting this!
Verano chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I already loved your tumblr page and now I find out you write too? This story was perfect. Very well told by Maura's point of view. It felt natural and believable. You really were spot on!
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I read this on live journal it's beautiful
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
GREAT! Thanks for the read, can't wait to read your future fanfics XD!
righton.righton chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Loved this. So Maura, and so sweet!
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I love this fic! You definitely have Maura's voice down, and the writing is also very good Great job!:)
celluloidtears chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is adorable and, to my mind, spot on, character-wise. LOVE IT.
Chopin Gal chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Nice study of friendship and possibly something more. I believe it's the 'warm Italian" background of Rizzoli which you reference, not Irish. Ironically, I read an interview given by Angie Harmon who said that it's Sasha's need to reach out and touch on the set. In fact, Angie said that she once kiddingly told the actress, "You keep getting in my personal space!" Seems that they both have definitely become good friends in the first season and this seems to translate onscreen as well.
AdmHawthorne chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is really cute, and I like it a lot. One thing, though. Rizzoli is Italian. Isles is Irish. But, what you said about the families of the Irish are true of the Italians, too. ;)
wcduran chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awe I really liked her take on their relationship. Good job;)