Reviews for Maybe His Love Just Wasn't Enough
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 10 . 3/30
First off...i feel if anyone posts a story and ask for reviews theyre willing to risk getting reviews that are not all butterflies and rainbows.

So here is my honest review

The story felt rushed. Plus bella started with two powers and she suddenly grew more. Everything has an opposite. If something is strong it has a weankess to counter it. Take steel for instance, its strong enough to build skyscrapers with but add heat that is at a certain temperature and the steel will soften or melt. Bella i could see had no weaknesses, therefore making her too unrealistic and it takes away from the story. It made her predicable and a character that causes some readers to roll their eyes. You made her become one sided...one form...flat even. Theres no dimension to her, no depth to her character. A mary sue in a way. I read one of your other stories before this one and didnt leave a review thinking that might've been the only one you did that on but after reading this and seeing the exact same thing with bella, I decided to review.

Now the story idea itself is good and i love the idea of her moving on and not letting their leaving hurt her and take over her life...i just feel that bella being all powerful and how nothing can stop her...having no weaknesses,... took away from the storyline and the other characters too.

As a side note, your last two "chapters" are against the rules and guidelines of the site. If you read them before scrolling down and accepting them youd see that it states "chapter spaces are only for actual chapters"...they even go as far as to specifically say that author notes are not to be used in place of a chapter but rather they are to be placed either at the beginning or the end of the chapters. I could be one of those that report you instead of tell you but im not one of those kinds. I talk to the person first then take other actions if needed afterwards.
Jeon Ar.c chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
its gonna be epic if Bella said "Want to be killed? Bitch have a seat!"
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
you spelled god like good, good job!
kasiapatrick12 chapter 2 . 1/14/2016
moving way to fast you need to let the characters develop a little more before rushing into things just a little of advice Share Gif: media/l41lUjUgLLwW
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
It was amazing i really liked the ending i just honestly can't understand how Bella allowed Edward back in her life
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Yes! Nothing better than revenge against an ex
stephcullen2000 chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
I love it x
Alie-yaoi chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
I like
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
This story is written very badly, the characters are not believable, you need to add quotes around dialogue as well as improve your grammar. Your style of writing lacks quality, seeing as you add very random things in that don't fit in with the non exsistant story line. It needs to be completely rewritten. Overall, quite disappointing.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Not bad, your spelling and grammar are a little off, but not badly so. by the way, when one talks it;s "" not - , just saying. Another thing, your computer has a little thing that looks like a tick, it's a spell checker, using it would be useful! Otherwise, the story was quite good. I look forward to what you do next!
FlyingSquirrelGurl chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
You should make a sequal for this story . 3
Bella chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I love the part when she is a princess
snowymistfulowl chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
ended to early and i think if u could of not put so much drama in one page and in the story oh and if you were going to make her get pregnant u should of explained it more
Wishfull-star chapter 11 . 6/19/2013
love the story please do a sequel I only just read it but I loved it:)
BrittanySidlo chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
Man I really wish you have continued the story it was really really good.