Reviews for Walkabout
andrewpine chapter 5 . 11/3/2017
So is that it?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 11/3/2017
Unless he was the only wolf where is the rest of the pack? she needs to find Eddie and just put him out of every one else's misery.
Draco Oblivion chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
You gave it a go and I'd say the attempt was more than decent
Draco Oblivion chapter 3 . 3/9/2017
Haha Tanya is badass and I actually kinda like how the fact that she's just so tired (in a surprisingly non-depressing way) that she just refuses to put up with bullshit. Casually killing a wolf was unexpected but awesome
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Have to say, I loved this. Tanya spent 1000 years alone without even contemplating the idea of a female mate
talon2007 chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
shame this was abandoned, was getting interesting
cibom chapter 5 . 5/17/2016
Awesome idea for a story. I really hope you come back to it soon
5havidreader chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
this story has amazing potential
Thewaspscankles chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
I hope you impressed whoever it was you wrote this for because this is amazing. I for one am definitely impressed. I truly hope you haven't abandoned this. It's been quite a while and I'd like to think about four and a half years break is good? Please continue. It's been a treat so far. Thank you for sharing!
Cheesypotato72 chapter 5 . 4/23/2015
great story! please continue!
Frozen.addiction chapter 5 . 2/8/2015
An update would be nice...
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
It's such a shame this seems to be abandoned. It's written quite well and has an angle I've never seen before. The imagery is poetic at time and wonderful. I can see the connection and potential bond they might share. Here's to it continuing some time in the future.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
Tanya seems a lot more cynical and badass. Well it works I guess.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
So Laurent never met the Denalis and Irina. Still good so far too bad im almost done with the last published chapter.
Fredrick Bismarck chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I like the premise. Not many good Tanya/bella stories out there. The beginning description were quite poetic. Worth continuing.