Reviews for Comfortably Numb
EmoMyusicFox chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
Possessive!Al gives me so much life you have no idea omg
FireFox Vixen chapter 5 . 9/3/2014
awesome
Eveskk chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
So cute I'm dying
NanaFay chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Ahaha, this was a pleasure to read xD This is why I will never get drunk...just slightly buzzed. Plus, the idea of getting a hangover just gives me shivers (ugh)! Thanks for writing this :)
9foxgrl chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
LOL! Go America
Kitty-Meow-1995 chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
Damn why did it have to end! I want to read more! Russia and America moments are the best!

thanks for letting me read! even if the smut is lacking the the graphic department it still has it own ablity one of them is the plot that is super cute!

Rating:9/10
Himawari chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
This is so cute! Great job! :D
Happyfish chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
cute!
SilverTrain chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Hehe, I really love this story here. It's so cute! Russia and America being all cuddly. Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Possessive!America is just full of win too. Loved it!
Alistine chapter 5 . 9/15/2011
Awesome! God, I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud in class when I read this story (mainly at Prussia). You had plenty of everything: bits of drama, humor, hints of smexy goodness, and a drunk England. Brilliant plot, and your writing is excellent. Definitely one of my favorite RusAme fics of all time!
iamthewordshaker chapter 5 . 9/6/2011
this was awesome (: i loved that you included al's super strength. and how protective he is of russia. and everything x3
LookToMyBookshelf chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
How do you write a review for something like this, other than I want to snuggle it and hug it forever?

I'm going to need a file folder of your fics you know that, 'cause I'm printin' this one out too.
MythplacedLogic chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
"You have no idea." Well, it sounds like there a story there. What exactly does England mean by that? I would love a prequel of sorts, and also a sequel because this is my favorite Hetalia pairing and you write it so well!
Leonardo Doujinshi chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
First of all, high fives for Pink Floyd. You- amazing author you- have yourself another follower :)

Great job on this story! I love it! and all of your others. This was a great story and I love how the characters bend and evolve, it makes it more realistic.
lilemmy chapter 5 . 5/13/2011