Reviews for This Is Our Night
JaToya chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Yay! Loved it, especially Puck's use of "Jewish" guilt.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
cute fic lol
peter-pan-equals-luv chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was so cute! Already planning the engagement, Noah? You're so whipped :P
Wildest Child chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
so beautiful. the perfect dose of puck nature mixed with the polish a relationship with rachel would perfect him in everyway. fabulous plot. exquiste emotional characters. and youth relationship love and glow. all around a million stars
incredibubble5 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Best line I have ever read in any romantic fanfic: "You would do that for me?" "I'd do it for us" A great story, great smuckleberry, and great writing!
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Aww! So sweet :D
Kkaty chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I need puckleberry fics because glee isn't satisfying my need for puck at the moment so if it wasn't for fics like this I don't know what I'd do for my puck fix
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
WOW... WHAT-A-WONDERFUL-ONESHOT! Seriously, I've gone through every single emotion they felt: Rachel's pain, Puck's guilt, their mutual love... My heart has been in an emotional rollecoaster that made me shed a couple of tears. The lemon scene was erotic and romantic, and the hints about they getting married soon... LOVED job!
foreverGleek20 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
From beginning to end, this was perfection bb! The opening fight was so them. And Puck saying it was bullshit and then asking how her day was? Classic! It broke my heart how messed up he was over losing her after he actually realized she wasn't kidding, lol. Typical Puck! And Rachel's crazy map? What a Rachel thing to do! I love that he has their whole relationship in 'megabyte format'- though I couldn't help hoping he had it backed up, and bb, I am sure you know why, ha ha! The marriage revelation at her door? I almost jumped off my bed in excitement! And the fact that he said those three magic words first? I can so see it happenin that way if it ever became canon! The song, of course I loved it, or I wouldn't have had the first thought of this, but you? You created a world where it was absolutely the most perfect song choice for him to serenade her with! I won't lie either, the more I thought about this song, I thought it was too rock-y for him to song for her and hoped for a stripped down version. Your brain is incredible! Their first time? In-fucking-credible! I'm rambling now, but the whole exchange afterwards? That is what dreams are made of... Transferring, never breaking up, and -eep!- engagement rings! I may have turned to mush a little bit, bbs!

You. Are. Amazing. Period. Can't wait for our next endeavor! Or the next chapter of CTM! ;)
Moonlit-Mistress chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I liked this! It was cute how he realised that he loved her. Also I know have a new song I like thanks to you.
Sweetpea2100 chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
This was an awesome story! From start to finish I was addicted!

You write them both SO well! I was smiling and laughing and then I was yelling at the screen for him to stop being so 'Puck' and then I was smiling again!

And I really liked the song, I looked it up on you tube and played it while I read the lyrics... great song choice for the two of them!

BriyerRose chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Loved it and I would not be opposed to a second chapter about their future!
idababy chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
uhm, 1AM review. flight at 12. airport at 9. term paper due at 8AM. this? this was worth my insomnia because i am at a loss for words. b! this was amazing to the puckth degree. i love so much of this story its hard to pinpoint it all. i loved their backstory (his sister needs to be on this show, sing horribly god this could be canon its not even funny), i loved their banter, so them in soo many ways. and even though my heart can't take a heartbroken puck, the amount of angst in this was a perfect way to a flufftastic and smutatious (very necessary) happy ending. i think i loved the realization of puck's mistake, rachel knowing she's stubborn and puck's determination. its their personalities on the show, blended with your touch of genius. they work because while her glass is half empty, his is surprisingly half full and they balance each other. its sweet and sexy and amazesauce extra legit.

btdubs KUDOS to you for the jewsauce in this! o.g. hebe would be proud and approve of this masterful union you've induced.

"So I'm not giving you up without a fight. And let's face it, we're pretty good at fighting." - my goodness perfection. i die. my heart melted. its goo. its your fault. "Because, even when we were fighting, I could still go to sleep at night knowing that I had someone that gave a shit about me, and it felt awesome. You're not allowed to break up with me. " - you have made me expect this of Noah Puckerman on the show. my mind is ugh. at a cereal loss for words.

the sexing? my GOD. idk how to even. brilliance. excellence. should be sold at borders under romance novels not for children under 17 but for hopeless romantics like us :)

him transffering. i die. so schweetness of him. "I'd do it for us" and thenn him wanting to find the ring for her? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY EXPECTATIONS FOR THE MALE SPECIES? (this is getting too long and i'm rambling and i'm annoying now.)

i end this with: you are amazing, you continue to surprise me as always with EVERYTHING you post. i adore you basicsauce. yada yada yada :)

oh and i loved this story enough to read again at 1:30 AM given the circumstances of what i have to do in the next oh, 8 hours.

lessthan3 bb!