Reviews for Welcome Back Chicken Wuss
ines.lopes.98 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
WOW! Awesome fic! I love it! But... Aren't Seifer's eyes blue?...
heartless241 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Sexyness xD
SoulMore chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
FAN!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
So hot I'm friggin speechless! I want more! i had to place a hand over my mouth to hide the shit-eating grin i was making! It would have not bode well if my bro saw me drooling over BL XP One of the hottest, sexiest, most delicious fic I've read. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want more!
Blank001832 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That was so incredibly hot o_o Really, one of the best Seiner one-shots ever. :DD Glad I read this :)))
inhx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
... That was so f-en HOT! *drools insanely*

Damn. Another yaoi pairing I have to read up on, cause it looks like Akuroku fanfics aren't the only ones with steamy smexing. :) :) :)

xoxo
bbb136 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
:drooling: Never read a fic with this pairing before, can I just say- YUM. :))
Nekosblackrose chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Holy cow crap that was amazing! It has to be one of the best Seiner fanfics I've ever read! Thanks for sharing the awesomeness with all us Seiner fans!
MsSupreme chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
not usually a fan of this pairing but wow that was hot :)
navime chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
OHH SMEXY
SugarCoatedMuffin chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
you made me shit a happy brick. XD you just made my day. 3 loved it. every part of it. C:
nameless14 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
daw thats sweet :) and hott ;)

your sister is lucky to have a sister like you
kromaki chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
omg Seifer and Hayner fic? i love it XD Seifer's right, hatred makes for hot sex and i love how Hayner reacts to his name being called 3 heck, i just love all of it xD

and the nicknames for Squall and Cloud are hilarious

you must write more for this pairing 3
crownedclown3293 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Absolutely amazingg 3
QueenOfTheYaoi chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
epically love this one. :3 i can imagine this happening, too, so that just makes it better. XD this should really have a sequel! :9 yum yum. lol very good job, one of the best seiferXhayner fics ive ever read.