Reviews for That Thing Called Fan Fiction
SuperVikinggirl chapter 4 . 5/25
I am grinning like an idiot...man, I just loved that to pieces! Absolutely brilliant! Great story idea, great characterization, the banter was spot on...just great all 'round! Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Mossy Stone chapter 4 . 4/22/2014
This was hilarious- really enjoyed reading!
Theawkward1 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
I really loved this. There were parts where I was laughing out loud while waiting in line to get my kids from school. I love how you wrote Sam and Jo here. It makes me wish they were together.
SnowyWolfGirl chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Love that story. its awesome.
starrdancerr chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
I thought the convention story was the funniest story ever. Then I read this. Totally awesome. :)
Herdcat chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
this was really sad with Sam - I really like your Jo and Castiel was awesome as always - you are an amazing writer!
halcyondayz chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Love the story, never really thought of Jo/Sam as a couple but could see it happening now. Only problem with the story was that Jo should have slapped Dean as soon as he opened the door.
sam's folly chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is freakin' hysterical. I can't wait to read the next chapters. You have a brilliant sense of humor. I'm so jealous. I'm not funny, but I can appreciate it in others!
Psychedelica chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Now that. Was AWESOME. Really clever the way you told the majority of the story through reviews and PMs. Great fic, I really enjoyed it. :D
SunnyZim chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
This was utterly hilarious! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and whilst I generally prefer stories that are just about the brothers being brothers, I must admit to being a Dean/Jo shipper at heart (although I don't mind Sam/Jo either). Great job with this one!;-D
TheSalvatoreGirl4eva chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
LOVE it! I feel the same about death fics. but I AM a wincest fan..
Jo-is-a-Ho-RJ13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Loved it. But Jo would never do anything like that!

JK!

You should write a sequel about Jo and Dean getting together!
Ghostwriter chapter 4 . 9/21/2011
The ending was hilarious. Dude, I'm sending this to my best friend. Catch ya on the flip side.
rhain572 chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
So awesome. Just ... Awesome.
Monday the 14th chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Hilarious fic! Thank you for sharing it with us.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »