Reviews for That Thing Called Fan Fiction
SuperAllie chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Having just watched the episode where Jo dies and bawling for the entire episode, this makes me happy! Sequel...?;)

Keep up the amazing & funny work in all your fics! You're a great author!
rosie4299 chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
This is genius. Pure, absolute genius.
Silverspoon chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
That was great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and my husband now thinks I have gone mad since I am sitting at the PC laughing hysterically.

I loved the idea of Dean, Jo and Sam having secret Fanfiction profiles. Fantastic story.
Silverspoon chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
And still laughing... I can't wait to read how this pans out for Dean...
Silverspoon chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I'm still laughing :-)
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this. Such a simple but clever concept. Never seen anyone attempt anything like this before, but I was laughing from beginning to end.
Roadhouse Writer chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I'm seriously laughing so hard right now I almost peed my pants.

This whole thing is friggin' hilarious. :-D
infinitemoments chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I love Jo, she's got spunk lol.

This is a great story I love it.

I can wait for the next story.
Calamitynexus chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
I liked the ending but I have to admit Sam having to delete his account made me feel a bit sad. poor Sammy has no one to talk to.
lilykep chapter 3 . 10/12/2010
I gotta see Jo confront them. Super funny story please continue it.
I'mcalledZorro chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Awesome! I was laughing so hard my sis came in and told me to shut up! Can't wait for the next chapter and to see Bobby's reaction!
Victory32 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Really enjoying your story- very clever! Keep it coming.
YaoiGirl1997 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Love it can't wait for more!
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Yes! She finaly figured it out! I can not wait to rad the next chapter and see what Jo does.

So Dean knows Sam is writeing but doesn't know for sure he is SamIam5283, but he suspects it, Jo knows its Sam and Dean writeing, and Sam for the most part doesn't know right?

P.S. What ship do you like? Jo/Dean, Jo/Sam or both?
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »