Reviews for That Thing Called Fan Fiction
beyondwonder chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Yay! I so cannot wait for the next chapter. I really, REALLY loved this chapter. From Castiel telling Dean 'No' to Jo finding out the truth about the writers. I thought you wrote Jo really well, and I am so excited to see what you come up with next!
Nyx Ro chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Uh, oh; Payback time! Go, Jo! ;-D

Hey, if the Demon blood addiction is revealed sooner than canon, does that mean a happier ending? Please? {:-)
CalamityJim chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
Dean is dead. Again. Not that it really impedes him in anyway. But still. Dead. Awesome chapter. :D
sam's girl12 chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
hot damn, this is so funny iam laughing my ass off. please keep writingt
Saria Athen chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
The silly humor is amazing!
sudoku chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
I bet JBethH is the real Jo. Now I know what PWP means, actually I don't know that. And also the reason why some fictions get a lot of reviews even they're really really bad. Thanks for the laugh!
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Oh. My. God.

This is simply brilliant. I can just imagine chuck writing the chapter on them writing fanfic on chuck's work. The poor prophet. I also love how Sam has already begun to put the pieces together while Dean is just trolling. That fits him so well!

This is just amazing. Simply awesome. I think it's my fav Supernatural comedy. Awesome. Simply awesome. I am in awe.
lotchness chapter 2 . 10/8/2010
Wow...I Didn't think I would like this kind of a thing, but I really enjoyed it. More please..,
allmusic1 chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Hahahaha! I LITERALLY choked on my spit from laughing at this. I could've died. Lol Truly unique and completely hilarious! Can't wait to read more!
Eileen chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
I can't wait to see what happens when Dean finds out who's been critiquing his work! He's gonna have some 'splaining to do, if you know what I mean! Keep going, this is hilarious!
Saria Athen chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Okay, this was ridiculous. It cheered me up by making my laugh myself into a headache and grin until my jaw hurt. Thanks for this, I needed it.
Dark girl chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
AWSOME
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
OH I cannot wait to read when Sam and Dean figure out that its each other that have been fanfic review fighting, and please let it be Jo that keeps telling Dean off.

I really like her, sure she was a bit of a school girl at first, but she grew up and became a better hunter. I like her b/c even though she liked Dean she wouldn't take his attitude, also then last episode she was on, and he tried to get her in bed was hilarious, I love that she said no, I was saying "Good for you' lol ;p
Nyx Ro chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
ROTFLMAO! You've totally captured the Shipper Wars! Never before has so much computer space been tied up by people flaming each other over the hypothetical off-screen sex lives of imaginary characters. ;-D

BTW, didn't Dean "give the game away" when he sent the "b/tch" message to Sam? In fact, I don't think that Dean would have sent THAT particular putdown unless he was pretty sure SamIAm5283 was HIS Sam, or at least strongly suspected it.

Sheesh, I just gave concrit on crack!fic! And I have the nerve to call the OTP Shippers sad? *hangs head in shame*

*perks up again* I'd LOVE to see Dean's reaction to Destiel fic! ;-D
Sandra chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love it, it's fun and crazy at the same time. Love Dean's responses.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »