Reviews for Rewriting the Rules
litbitnurse87 chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
I absolutely loved this series read made to be broken and then rewriting the rules and all I can say is I wish TBTP did is but I can hope in vain thank u
H chapter 24 . 2/19/2013
So... Season 9 starts when? Just reread them all. Pretty please! ;)
tanya2byour21 chapter 24 . 7/12/2012
I really love this series. I spent two days reading Made to be Broken and today reading Rewriting the rules. I love them. The have made me laugh and cry and laugh some more and then cry some more. I love them. you have drawn me in and kept me hooked and wanting more. I can't wait to find out what is going to happen next. Please post more when you can.
alix33 chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
"Fornell let Gibbs walk him to the door after accepting an enthusiastic hug from the raven-haired forensic specialist and accepting an open invitation to join them again for dinner and bring his daughter, Emily, with him" - I agree that dinner with Fornell and Emily will be great for Abby and Gibbs.

I hope Gibbs signed Abby's copy of the NCIS brochure thingy after they were (temporarily) done.
angelirish21 chapter 24 . 1/11/2012
I love this story and series and cannot wait to see where you take it for Season 9. Please update soon!
Honeydust9251 chapter 21 . 6/13/2011
Does anyone besides me wonder how rule 3 went from being "don't believe everything you're told. Double check," to "never be unreachable?" the least they could have done was give it and "the other" rule #1 a different number.
Honeydust9251 chapter 20 . 6/13/2011
I'm wondering if you meant 'Rule 51 trumps rule 12' as opposed to 'triumphs.' Have enjoyed reading the whole series very much, however, a bit of proofreading here & there wouldn't hurt. But overall, since this is my favorite couple, it was a terrific read. Thanks.
MMWillow13 chapter 24 . 6/11/2011
excellent, insightful, emotionally open wonderful chapters
PT21 chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
And another good one. Really looking forward to watching the episode now.

Love some more please :)
PT21 chapter 23 . 6/3/2011
Uh oh, I've got a feeling I should have saved this one until I'd seen the episode.

Still great though. Gonna miss Mike
CindyCinlou555 chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Another good chapter!
Talldi chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Enjoyed this immensely. Sad and sweet. The scene of Gibbs in the honor calvalcade nearly killed me in the show.
gosgirl chapter 24 . 6/3/2011
Very far from disappointed – the exact opposite in fact. Pass me a tissue, I’m off again! Phew... very relieved you didn’t go with option one! I think option one would have been more unpopular than option two! These two have been through so much together and sacrificed so much that they don’t deserve to be apart for the sake of others, or in fact just McGee, since Tony knows and they suspect Ducky knows and I can’t see Ziva being anything other than pleased and supportive that two lonely people had found happiness in each other. My fluffy heart with these two would have loved option two. I know a piece of paper doesn’t mean much ultimately but it would be nice to see their relationship develop further (or at least celebrate their three year anniversary... *cough* one shot... hint, hint ;)

I absolutely loved this... so many strands you pulled together into a wonderful whole. Loved the flashback scene with Mike and Abby, his reaction so in character. Can totally see how Gibbs would react like this and want to lose himself in Abby, and then be so tender afterwards for being rougher than normal. So many word ‘pictures’ you conjured up throughout (so obvious now that of course the basement would feel empty but it hadn’t occurred to me before you wrote it). The whole thing is so beautifully written. Glad you also tackled the McGee ‘thing’ at the end and how determined Gibbs was that it wasn’t going to affect what he wanted. Really looking forward to you continuing this series... and perhaps revisiting option two at some point... pretty please? After all, your tags are the real universe of course! That parallel one we watch on screen controlled by those strange creatures, TPTB, will no doubt one day go off down the dreaded McAbby route so we need your world to keep us all anchored. To me an episode isn’t complete until I’ve read your tag.
stareagle chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
Another beautiful chapter - the conversation about Mike was so realistic and consistent with each character's interaction with him. The grief so intense. I agree with your assessment of the direction the series was going in and am glad a proposal, as fluffy as it might be was not in the story at this time.

Your tender scenes between Gibbs and Abby are very well done. Thank you
Carondoiel chapter 24 . 6/2/2011
Glad someone mentioned the omg McGee moment. Shudder. Not a fun time for Gabby fans.