Reviews for Happy Ending!
Gtaiy chapter 1 . 9/4
Veri n1c3yqbst0rij6
eWFkN chapter 1 . 9/2
Veri n1c3ocast0riJ3
Kitty in the Box chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I noticed that all except one of the reviews of this fic came from me. LOL
talk about obsessed with this fic of yours, huh?
thank you for updating it.
been waiting for so long.
but the wait was worth it and i have tears in my eyes.
i still can't believe rin would forget ian's birthday.
i really hope you will find the time to update sooner.
Kelly chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Ohmygoooosh. That's to sadd!

I love your fic so much, it's so interesting and I really like ian and rin. I hope things go well, but really, how could rin forget ian's bday? If I didn't love him so much I would sock him! Sigh. I hope it's not gonna end up tragically! RIN X IAN FOREVER! Update soon please
Kitty in the Box chapter 5 . 1/9/2011
OMG! ok first of all thanks for the wonderful update. i am ever so thankful that you have decided to update this so soon which makes me really happy. ok, now for the reaction..OMG! OMG! OMG! RIN, HOW COULD YOU FORGET? *screams* are you insane? now what's gonna happen to Ian? i am so antsy now. HAHAHAHHA! oh man, oh man, oh ma...i'm worried about Ian now. poor baby. all alone. not fair. not fair at all. i hate you, Rin. gosh! so dense. argh! i'm so affected. LOL
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 12/15/2010
OMG! I am going to scream so loud. i am so excited. i cannot believe he forgot. RIN, YOU ASS! HOW COULD YOU do that to poor baby Ian. *hugs Ian* thank you for the update. so happy. really very happy. thanks so much. ah! cliffhanger. i wonder what's gonna happen.
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
2 updates in a month! i feel so spoiled now. thanks so much. this is really lovely. i thought it was going to be angst-filled 'cause i was bracing myself for the update and i'm such a sucker for angst filled stories. but this is nice. it's sweet and cute just like rin and ian.
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
ohmygosh! thanks so much for replying to my first review. now i have just finished reading this new chapter. i am so excited for you and for rin and ian. i am really sensing something major angst on the way. i can't wait. you are definitely on my story alert.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
wait..you mean this is just the beginning of more chapters, perhaps? can't wait. lots of potential here.