Reviews for Be All My Sins Remembered
Meridas chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Re-reading the entire "fake" third season again... this last bit is one of my favorite Jack/Ianto moments ever written. Jack's "tell me a lie" and Ianto's response are so perfect for them and all the darker aspects of their lives they have to deal with... and it's such a heartbreaking and beautiful empty promise to make. I just had to mention that. I love this story, and those lines especially.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Thankyou. DottyWho.
Jaxii chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Ahaha, that was hilarious. I love how Ianto completely turned the tables on Jack. Brilliant stuff!
ForestSprite chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
You are constantly full of twisty-little twists. I'm going to assume this will lead into another story somewhere along the way?

It was a brilliant story and I love your super-spy Lois. I'm not sure if I like her or not still. Also... Lucy? Really? Now that would be interesting. *puppy eyes*
Orion Lyonesse chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
Well! I've loved this story; there were always unexpected things happening: Jack finding his son through the Rift; Jack trying to go back with his son and failing; Ianto finding the note in HIS drawer; Lois the spy; Lois/Jack/Ianto; Lois and Perry drifting together; Ianto's joke about the time traveling soldier and the lovely admin assistant. And certainly the ending! You built the suspense up quite nicely, in several places. You handled all the familiar characters believably and spun up new characters we came to like. There was just the right mix of angst and action, happiness and sadness, joking and serious introspection. The only thing I could complain about is that it ended so soon.

In all seriousness, keep writing!
WuHaoNi chapter 4 . 10/11/2010
Okay, the Lucy part confused me a bit, but the rest of it was lovely. I always enjoy reading your stories!
Orion Lyonesse chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
You are doing an admirable job keeping all the story threads going smoothly.

The image 'Jack carried the darkness with him like an extra coat' is beautiful, poignant and wonderfully fresh language.

Quiet Time chapter 3 . 10/9/2010
Your writing is intoxicating. More soon please?
Orion Lyonesse chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
Loved the chapter! The language was fresh, the story took turns I wasn't expecting, the details were absorbing.

I loved Jack's juggling analogy, his interlude with Phil. The idea of Jack "shut like an oyster", spitting out beautiful garbage was wonderful. And the once-upon-a-time summary of Jack and Rose was sad and elegant and wonderful at the same time. The ending, with Ianto's old favorite lie was so poignant.

Orion Lyonesse chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Goodness, a lot going on in this chapter! Loved the 'tree-based' files and the 'space-time belch' references-very fresh writing. And Gwen, at the end.