Reviews for D a m a g e d
Mookie 821 chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
Yes, this IS a cute story! I almost died laughing when Dr. Toros dragged Leena to the hospital!

I know this story is a few months old, so I don't know if/when it will be continued, but I would definitely read the next chapter if it were forthcoming!
Megumi Jade chapter 2 . 9/10/2002
Yesh... *Goes on to favorites* All is good and happy! Great writing there is more yes? Yes. I know there is because you wouldn't leve readers hanging now would you?
Entricita chapter 2 . 7/16/2002
I love this story! And they're both so perfectly in character. What more can I say? This goes on favorites _
Little Turquoise chapter 2 . 7/15/2002
*wipes tears* Oh...*starts crying again* That was sooooooo sweet! Though it wasn't too romantic. But Harry is such a sweety pie! *_* Heh...;
Lady Myotismon chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
I just luv Harry/ Leena! They're the best couple! This was a cute fic! Thanx for writing it!
Spectro Chan aka Nadia chapter 2 . 4/10/2002
that was soooooooo good! I don't even know what Zoids is and I loved it! write more soon!

Bye Deni!

u'r #1 fan in the universe

-Nadia
Lynderia chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
I think this is wonderful, and that you should continue as soon as possible or else your fans will get really angry at you! _ Please continue!
Toku Tenshi chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
I love HL fics! one question, does Harry still have the ring in his hand? is it all bandaged up or something?

write more soon and i'll R&R it! ,6 -*
Jaid Skywalker chapter 2 . 3/23/2002
Do more! I love this! But I'm a little confused as to what exactly happened to Harry; are you going to explain that?
Juunigatsu chapter 2 . 3/12/2002
Hi,

Like this is getting good! I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Sirusmoe

Japanese~Ore no na wa Harry Champ. Ouja to narubekushite umareta

otoko!~

Translation:My name is Harry Champ. I am a man destined to be king!
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
Hello,

Now this is the best of the best goddamn story I ever read! I love your

story! This is to be on my favorites list as soon as I got free time!

~Sirusmoe

{Leena she is blind,

Harry he is mine!}
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
yes i like it, like a lot.
PallaPlease chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
Should I hug you now or later, Deni-san? ;p This was wondrously fluffy, and I adore fluff. Especially H/L fluff. :]

There were a few spelling errors that I noticed (sorry!): 'exctactically' should be 'ecstatically,' and, as someone else already pointed out, 'Leahn' should be 'Layon.' *.&*

Overall, I absolutely love this fanfic! It's fluffy, Leena's actually in character for once (so many fics have her OOC), and Harry's his usual cutey self. *laughs*

I hope the next chapter is coming soon!

PallaPlease.

[ group/alternazoids]
PallaPlease chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Poor Harry! Ah, well, I'll have to keep this review short, seeing as I want to read the next part, like, now...
Shadow Master chapter 2 . 3/7/2002
This is great! update soon.