Reviews for Kuronewt's Excellent Adventure in Terraria
Rho chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
..The Hell did I just read?
Irene Gerke chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
*L*

I am doing research on ships currently and now I have to stop for the night because I can't get the picture of Kuro-newt performing acts of lewdness with Fai-boat. I just can't look at the pictures of the ships and take the information seriously with this replaying in the background of my mind.

I need to send Tsukino and UMV over to read this. Tsukino is going to giggle as much as me and UMV is going to groan and feel sorry for Kurogane because it is so much fun to do utterly silly things to him.
Dolasiar chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
Fai should exhibit tough love more often. It reminded me a bit of Finding Nemo, only with Kuro in a much more loving environment than the dentist's office. Not that he'd appreciate being told that.
emeraldgeminideathboar chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
WTf? hehehe I can't stop laughing that was so random _
TrueDespair chapter 2 . 10/7/2010
you have got to be kidding me. XD

-TrueDespair
AllTheLosers chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
Oh my. That had to be THE FUNNIEST THING EVAR. Newts with Sterns. What an odd concept. Ah, this story was pure crack. And it was A grade crack.

This high will last me for days~ 8D
notasinglesoul chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
you will never know how MUCH I waited for this! I kept looking for new Uakari's posts everywhere! you turned me into one of your biggest fans! hahaa! and this... this... this is just TOO hilarious for god's sake!

"he was going to have to slip past the Fluff Ball of Damnation to preserve both his dignity and his family tree. Well, his family tree at least..."

i laughed so much at that... as always, exceeds expectations my dear! the wait was so much worth it!
emeraldgeminideathboar chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Kuro-puu was turned into a newt... and got better, hehehe monty python reference _

nice story :D
moonstone glows chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
ROFLMAO!
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
*can't write a decent review due to laughing continuously on how utterly ridiculous, crack-ish, and hilariously awesome the one-shot was*

-TrueDespair