Reviews for An Ocean of Feathers
general yumi chapter 1 . 3/30
*squeals loudly* Oh my glob! I love this! Kyaa I can't stop squealing. This is just to much cuteness! I love this! Great job on this author-san!
Sirein chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I got nothing to say here except that this was beautiful. Just...beautiful and perfect...and...I have no words.
kickassdani chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Sooo Good! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Anjelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Such an awesome story. You're really just too good at these oneshots, I swear. I loved it, seriously XD
angelrider13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Soooooooooo...is there going to be more? Because it's not marked as complete...but it has an epilogue...Just saying I would not be against more. I really like your writing! XD
Yumiko21 chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
This is great! :) Are you going to do a sequel?
azab chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
i loved it a lot
Shiary chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
very nice :) more please!
icefox94 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i love this story! you're really good at writing! i especially love that lemon scene before ace leaves. XD i know you said that this was finished in your profile and the end of the chapter said epilogue so there wouldn't be anymore, but i still think you should write more to this! write a what if story with sabo sailing with the strawhats and popping up wherever ace is every now and then and saving ace in marineford. maybe save pops too. maybe figure out what their destinies are suppose to be! it could be more than just becoming the pirate king, like stopping slavery for good, ending the discrimination against fishman, changing things with the tenryuubito so that they can't do whatever they want. stuff like that. it would be a great story!
hilian chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
oh god sooo awesome -nosebleed-

I want more * u * !

plz write more of this kind RGHwerahejethjnaetjnhethb
Axl01 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
This is an amazing story, to be honest I cried because ace missed Sabo, and finally got to see his two brothers despite ace is dead now (T_T) Ocean of Featgers is very beautiful please make another story about Sabo you're an excellent writer.
Dark Sky's chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hey this isn't half bad!

I really think you should continue this one.

Sabo's Back! YAY! XD
Hazy October chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love this story, but I just wanted to ask if it was supposed to be the first chapter of Running Up That Hill? (I believe that's the name of your amazing Luffy genderswap story). Because it doesn't really seem to match the summary, though it is awesome. At first I assumed you were doing a divergence off your other story or something similar, but now I'm not sure... Either way, thank you for posting this and everything else you write, your stories make me happy. c:
shes.incredible.math chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I love love love your ASL fic. Your OP fic in general, really; not many others seem to share my love of Mugiwara OT9. Awesome. Keep up the amazing work. :3
Tsukasa Kizuna chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
I wasn't sure if I wanted to click on this, but man, I'm so glad I did! Well written, and wow, the smut is delicious! Thank you so much for writing!