Reviews for Olivia Carter: The Bestest and Greatest OC ever!
Wish I Was a Pirate chapter 1 . 2/26
OLIVIA! WILL YOU MARRY ME! YOU'RE THE GREATEST AND BESTEST OC IN THE WORLD!
Wandering to her doom chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
Nice I agree with you, alot of Total drama and other fandoms fands have Sues or boreding OC's yes I take part in senting in OC apps but I do my best to make them as beilvable as I can (Someone once though my OC was cannon XD) It takes alot to make to be a fan of an OC since most of them bore me XD Poor everyone.
Tybee10 chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
...-_- of course she made Noah become out of character it's the wrath of a Mary sue/oc
Tybee10 chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
How dare you Olivia. First you get rid of chef then izzy not cool. I wouldn't care if she harassed anyone else but she can not take away frommizzy awesomeness not cool.
Tybee10 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Yay mocking stupid mary sues with super powers...is that why you are sarcastic and act so smart Noah? Because you have reading problems.
BlackDaysWhiteNights chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
I have to say... I'm reading alot of your work lately, and I got to say. LOVE IT I'm not big on reviews or anything, since well... *shrugs* Eh who know. I just don't do them. But all of your work is amazing. :3

I started to read this one. (I made a Total Drama OC xD) I agree with you! o_e' Most people have Mary Sue Oc's and it sucks D: No one is perfect xD

So reading this, just makes my day, lol. I would love her to push more buttons, so keep up the amazing work! Also I love your other story, 'Litteraly Sleeping with Chris Mlcean'. Funny! xD

I'm always looking for updates on your amazing work! Great job, and keep writing! x3
Wolfgirl666 chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
After Lindsay I say... Tyler, Harold, or DJ. I WOULD say Gwen but that wouldn't be very dramatic later on... *evil chuckle*

Late night munchies... Wait crap that's Taco Bell. What I meant was...

Badabababa I'm lovin it!
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
This story is just a total win XD

The real term is a "Mary-Sue" for a perfect OC girl and "Gary-Stu" for a guy,but I'm not gonna butcher you.

Maybe the next person to go after Lindsay should Cody so Sierra can go on a wild stampede and Olivia and Sierra get in a cat fight (of course,Olivia wins).

And for a suggestion,how about make all the guys fall in love with her?All Mary-Sue's always have tons of guys who love them.I mean,Twilight is an example since 5 guys all 'love' Bella.

Also,I fell out of my seat when I read the part she said she wrote the Twilight saga P
KTDLover chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Wow...Noah was REALLY not himself...was he drunk?
Twilight Cat 64 chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
"Chapter 3 here I come!"

XD At that point I just lost it (even though you totally made Noah out of character and all of that)

It figures that she was the one that created Twilight... just saying!

*TwiCat*

PS: I don't like Twilight
withhissong chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
I hope you were just paroding the authors who make Noah stupid. xD
cartoongal11 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Well, that went well

Who knew Izzy could get annoyed?

Oh well

easy come easy go

Can't wait 4 the next chapter
Princess Absahail chapter 3 . 10/11/2010
LOL! This is completely hilarious and I admire you for poking fun at the immature fangirls who actually expect us to take their OCs seriously. LOL.

BTW, 4 Flamers Equals 4 of the Bestest and Greatest OCs Ever