Reviews for Did No One See The Writing On The Wall?
MW3addict chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
I have read this story so many times and yet every time it brings a tear to my eye :'( this is the saddest story that i have ever come across but i am very glad that you wrote it. I absaloutly hate people that are cruel to gays and in my opinion, if you fall in love with somebody, it doesn't matter what sex they are... I think you did a brilliant job on this
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
JESUS. MY HEART.
Crimson Voltaire chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Sad, but I love it.
mspacman1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
I'll take that tissue... poor Jazz, rose and their family. And like you said this really happens in RL. Bullying is wrong and hopefully we'll get to a point that everyone steps up to stop it.
jadefervidus chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is was so difficult to read, but I just couldn't stop.

The message behind it is one that is so common - bullying someone because of their sexual preference. It's disgusting and cowardly and the people who do so should be accountable by law, yet nothing happens to the offenders.

May I have your permission to post this on my Facebook account? All the credit will go to you, of course. I just want to raise awareness with my family and friends, and drag them out of the ignorance.

Thank-you for posting this. It was a huge wake-up call, even though it did make me cry.
Angel Slyth chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Its a very touching story with a message that cant be ignored. Not to mention the fact its writen in a way that keeps you reading until the end.

Pushing a person to suicide because of their sexual preferenc is cowardly. Personally I dont care what a persons sexual preference is I care about the person for them.

I hope that everyone that reads this story opens their heart and mind to the fact that you cant help who you love you just do it.
missalexwhitlock123 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
i cried! it was really good x
happyhippy chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
homophobic bastards! I'm not gay or lesbian in any fucking way but I think it's just messed up to hate on people and destroy their lives because of their sexual orientation!
Jay's World chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Thank you for the tissue warning, it was well needed. I don't think I've ever written something that's hit me so close to home. So many in my narrow-minded hometown were pushed out of town for their sexuality, and it's just wrong for people to think the way they do. Unfortunatly, this happens all the time. For this to happen, I would never forgive the bigots.
winterstale chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
*huge sniff*

Can't, or shouldn't, say much more than thank you. This story touched me deeply due to my own RL experiences. A ramble of concrit just doesn't seem appropriate here. :)

~w
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
So, so horrific and sad but beautifully written as always. It broke my heart, completely. Thank you bb. I know it couldn't have been easy to write and share with us. (((HUGS)))
lovelypenguin chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
As I had already mentioned, this story captures recent events to perfection (sadly). It drives home the sorrow felt by everyone. Amazing work capturing that in a one-shot and helping to get this important message out there. And I can't begin to tell you how perfect the title is. Just genius.
ColourmeCullen chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This gave me the chills.. so hard to read, but unfortunately, it's still true of what happens these days. I hate how close minded people can be sometimes, and just the lack of understanding, or willingness to understand. *sigh*

As hard as this was to read, I'm grateful to you for posting it. Maybe someone will find the strength to be a better person because of it.

*squishes*
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Thank you for addressing such a difficult topic with honesty and respect. This was/is a beautifully written tragedy. It's a shame it needed to be written.
kazbar65 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Thank you. I could say so much, however words are not enough. Action is required. Your story and many others like it can only help towards educating the narrow minded, the bully and the victim in all of this terrible mess. I thank you, my sister thanks you, my family thanks you. Stop the hate and spread the love. Support and understand your fellow humans.