Reviews for The Job Interview from Hell
NuttyDounuts14 chapter 13 . 3/9
Heyy,
Just wanna say I love this story, it's one of those you read, go gooey over and come back to after some time, like a long lost friend. I love it, and hope I never tire of re-reading it. Great job!
arya304 chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
i'll love it for all eternity!
Phoenix6975 chapter 13 . 11/17/2015
No, not too cheesy, just perfect ... again
Rose-Writer17 chapter 13 . 10/10/2015
Oh I really loved this! I honestly didn't expect to. But it was beautiful! Well done. Congrats about your marriage, a little late though :P
Taamar chapter 13 . 8/30/2015
Oh, that was just lovely! So sweet. I wandered over from Torchwood/Who fandom, so the shoutout at the end just tickled me. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Random Person with No Name chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
GOOD JOB THIS IS PERFECT
A
GOODBYE NOW FRIEND
blowmetobermuda chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
This was /incredible/. I just do not have full words to compliment you and your writing. One of the best I've read and thank god for length, long fics are the best because you get so much more out of them. Has anyone ever asked to podfic this, because I think that would be absolutely amazing.
lain-trigger01 chapter 13 . 7/15/2015
Awww well-written and so sweet. Your Arthur and Merlin were such interesting and charming characters. And throughout the story I found myself gripped not just by their interactions but also by the events transpiring in the "show". I couldn't stop reading although I really needed to sleep and get to work early the next day! Thanks for sharing and hope you continue writing!
toolazytologin chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
"'Well done Phoenix,' Sir Uther said." Don't you mean "'Well done Sorcery'"? Threw me for a loop there :)
angels182 chapter 8 . 5/26/2015
man this cen guy is really annoying!
WhiteFireLion chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
Wow. Just... Wow. This story is amazing - I could not put it down all day. So I read all of it in the space of like... 5-7 hours? Thank you for writing this, I thoroughly enjoyed it, it's definitely one of my favourite fanfictions ever! :-D
Guest chapter 13 . 4/29/2015
It was very, very cheesy. And I loved it. I don't there has been a Merthur fanfic that made me fangirl so much. Squeeeeeee! I'm going to be recovering from this excitement for a few day. It's worth it.
AnotherWorld3111 chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
You know.. The 'prophecy' is that he rides a black horse. Why not take it like how I did?
Merlin is a black haired guy...
And arthur has def rode him a lot ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Now dead of happiness! And Merlin would have probably won the job if he had gone to the final I assume, but it was bloody brilliant! I loved the ending with the house (so sweet) and the horse! The horse kind of have me a goofy grin because of Arthur Mr. business Pendragon going all lovey dovey and trying to make the prophesy true! Awe
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2015
This is one of the best Fics about a show I have ever read, bravooooo