Reviews for The Job Interview from Hell
MerlinMorgana1579 chapter 13 . 3/27
You know.. The 'prophecy' is that he rides a black horse. Why not take it like how I did?
Merlin is a black haired guy...
And arthur has def rode him a lot ;)
Now dead of happiness! And Merlin would have probably won the job if he had gone to the final I assume, but it was bloody brilliant! I loved the ending with the house (so sweet) and the horse! The horse kind of have me a goofy grin because of Arthur Mr. business Pendragon going all lovey dovey and trying to make the prophesy true! Awe
This is one of the best Fics about a show I have ever read, bravooooo
Valiant is proving to be a problem, and I think he will really go against Merlin since Merlin pointed him out before. It's brilliant so far! Bravo to you on the characterization and plot thus far in the story!
I loved this! Thank you for writing!
Beth9891 chapter 13 . 1/26
Ahhh cheesy but so perfect. I've never watched the apprentice but after reading your story I kinda want to! Great job
mersan123 chapter 13 . 1/23
Hey, I just had to let you know that this one would have to be one of my favourites. For that I thank you.
Kaeberlily chapter 13 . 1/12
I'm just going to go ahead and put this story into my favourites! So cute!
aMillionMilesOfBookz chapter 13 . 1/11
Wow, just wow. This was amazing! I loved it so much. to give a good review, I do have to say that I did see some minor mistakes (such as a keyboard slip and on one occasion the reversal of two words in a sentence), but definitely nothing that would turn me away from continuing to devour this splendid fanfiction of yours. I was absolutely delighted by the plot line and your writing style. You did a fantastic job with character development and hooking your readers (at least you did with me and I highly doubt many others disliked it). I'll definitely be recommending this to others! Thank you for such a marvelous read!
Bedwyr chapter 13 . 10/16/2014
Never too cheesy.:) Loved it!
I have read lots of fic and yours is right on top with the best, I love your caring and kind Arthur, and Merlin in his insecurity is just tugging at your heart strings.
Brilliant story, well executed. Thank you!
ComfortableChagrin chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I don't remember if I've written a review for this before or not, but I feel compelled to write one now. This was one of the first merthur fics I ever read, and it remains one of my favorites. There's not many things I would stay up until 5:30 in the morning rereading, as I typically get pretty bored reading things for a second time, but this fic is definitely an exception. I don't know how many times I've read it, but the number has to be kinda high. I love how you portray the characters, it seems pretty spot on for a modern day AU. The build up was perfect, and I think this has always been one of my favorite chapters, solely because I remember practically cheering when Merlin found Arthur's messages. I can't wait to reach the end again, the last few lines of the fic are forever squeal worthy.
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
Oh my gosh! I loved this story so much! Thanks for sharing it!
fiction-beats-reality chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
This was brilliant! I adored the concept and it was done so well
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 13 . 1/6/2014
Aw, this story was brilliant. Definitely worth staying up till ten to finish, even spending most of the day reading it. Beautiful ending, excellent plot with very clever twists. Great story. One of the best fics I have read here without a doubt. Well done.
MadameMorganLeFay chapter 11 . 1/6/2014