Reviews for Black Sunday
Rosine chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Okay, first of all I loved the story. Though I'm having a bit of trouble seing the shows characters in it, it was amazingly written.
With everything we know of sharon now, it was a bit difficult at first but then I just forgot the show and read, read and read. I love the fact that you stuck with the drama and that your wonded, scarred and barely alive characters remained broken and not some sort of publicity poster for the power of love.
The fact that there are no real confrontation between Sam and Sharon is just grand : it goes against every cliche half baked past stores and it's very nice to read.
Great job, great story line, great writing skill.
Tiffanyfrench chapter 20 . 12/30/2012
there are not words to describe how wonderful this story is I have been coming back to it for days couldn't read it fast enough. Its a different take on Sharon Raydor but was really great I love love loved this story. I will read it again. Great job
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
Kelly.

I'm dead.

I don't...there are not enough words for me to describe the emotions running through me. That ending...you outdid yourself. It made me cry and it was heartbreaking and perfect and just...you write this pairing incredibly well.

I legitimately think my heart is broken now. Like, ugh. That ending.

I need to read ALL your Will/Sharon fics now. Going to do that now.

Seriously, Kelly, this was EXCELLENT. I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING ME READ THIS.
b.devyn chapter 20 . 9/30/2011
I have so much love for this story! I wasn't sure how I liked the Sharon/Will pairing, but you wrote their relationship so beautifully and I think very realistically, so now im definitely on board with this ship! Although I have to say, the ending was quite shocking. And sad and I just had a feeling that Beatie was up to no good...Poor Sharon! Had me in tears for the last chapter... Is there a sequel in the works or already posted?
McGonagallFan chapter 20 . 9/7/2011
Okay, I cried so much reading this and not only on the last chapters! I loved this story so much! Every chapter had something in it to make you crave for the next chapter and cursing yourself that you couldn't read fast enough and when it seems that everything seems to be going well and then BAM! something happens and everything turns 180 degrees and then they fix it. But you can't seriously ended here like THAT! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this story and your writing so much but I was expecting something else and I've got to say I'm disappointed with the end. I don't know maybe I'm just too much of a romanticist and think that love conquers all and I always expect happy endings. I was really really expecting Sharon and Will to get through everything and live happily ever after. It doesn't happen like this in real life and I totally understand this and maybe that's why I always prefer checking the end of a book before I buy it. Stupid, I know. Okay, I'm rambling but I was just trying to explain why I felt disappointed and that it had nothing to do with your writing... Anyway, loved the story and I'll have some hope that you would decide writing a sequel and get Will and Sharon together even if you don't. :P I know always the romanticist but I can't help it. :P
Trinideanfan chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
This is the first Raydor/Pope story I've read and I love it. It's great to see Raydor in a softer light and to see Pope NOT obsessing over Brenda (although I thought you were a little hard on our southern belle ;) Anyway, hope you update soon!
RaydorLove chapter 10 . 7/20/2011
I love your story and can't wait to read the rest...I'm having a little bit of difficulty seeing Mary McDonnell as Sharon Raydor in your story, but I love the story.
ajaielle chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Oof- harsh! D:

Alright, you've got me- I'm hooked. There are dozens of holes in Raydor's past and I can't wait for you to fill them in! Update soon!
catey123 chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Another intriguing, interesting chapter. Especially liked the end with them in the bathroom then the bedroom. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CosimosGirl chapter 7 . 11/11/2010
Lol. I was just checking my e-mail and saw an update on a fic I'd just finishd reading. Score. :P

I loved Raydor's team with the package, they seem like such fun.
CosimosGirl chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Oh, wow. I totally fell in love with your story! It's a really believable Pope/Raydor story. I like the whole back-story too. It adds so much more to her character, whilst still seeming real.

xx
catey123 chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
Aww, the two of them made up in the parking garage. I love the moment that they stand there touching foreheads. Very sweet how they made up. I see where Will would be inclined to take Brenda's side, they have a long history together. But it still has to hurt when someone you're with is taking someone else's side. Good chapter.
catey123 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Wow, intense ending of this chapter! I hope Sharon will be okay. Nice that Will/Sharon got together, and who would have thought Sharon would have a motorbike! Great chapter, look forward to more!
MirandaMinerva chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
You have dragged me kicking and screaming, so to speak, into a really believable Pope/Raydor pairing. Loving Raydor's voice (internal and verbal) and the interactions with Pope give him a humanity that is wholly palatable. Great background for both.
MirandaMinerva chapter 2 . 10/20/2010
Despite the fact that the mere concept of Will Pope naked, or worse- having sex - gives me heebie-jeebies, I really liked how you've kept both characters very human (eg- scenes with Will's kids). Chuckled at the abuse of a genuine good sport of an actor, Ted Danson (Damages, Bored to Death).