Reviews for Speak Now
Lilian Mellark-Kenway chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Aww sweet... :)
Lilian Mellark-Kenway chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aww... **tears** D': I loved yet hated it! grr... And I LOVE Taylor Swift.. all time favorite singer! :D

£îly
Twilight2010 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Loved it! Freaking Adorable! :)
delenaequalslove17 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Hey. :) WOW! Haha. This is the very first Bella and Edward story I've read since my break from fanfiction. :)) Nice story btw, I also have a story like this but it doesn't include the epilogue and the stuff. It's not for Twilight either but I still have to post it. :) Congrats on this lovely story! Hope you write more stories like this that emphasizes on the fact that EVERYONE deserves a happily ever after. :]
EdwardIsMyLifeForever chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
When I found out she was getting married to Mike Newton I was like ' Oh hell no!' haha. Yay happy ending. You have great storys. What should the babies name be?
xHannahxCullenx chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
This a fantastic story. It totally goes with the plot of Taylor Swifts song. Hey, it might be even better :)
casher chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Timmy like cheesy balls...i keep thinkin of simon birch..awk laaaved it
casher chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
This is more like it
misslaurielou88 chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) that is all
misslaurielou88 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
thank god! i couldn't believe that edward had married tanya but i love that he stopped bella from getting bella and confessed his love :)
Raven's twimom chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
THE PERFECT"HEA"! If only real life was like fanfic. LOL! But hey thats why I READ IT.
gemma loves edward chapter 3 . 2/7/2011
Wow I loved it :)
CarrayEatsYouNow chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
YES. do the epilogue!
ilseGomez chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Please do an epilogue :)

Btw poor mike :P write what happened with him
gemma loves edward chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
Ahhhhhh I loved it please do a look into the future lol love gem
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »