Reviews for Speak Now
elizi02 chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Awww... that was sooooo sweet! Whew! So different from the other Spek Now inspired stories... and I love it! )
Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 7/14/2011
happy sigh, that was so beautiful, what an amazing ending, so, so, perfect, i'm so glad thatyou added more, I nearly started crying atthe end of the first one, so glad that, that wasn't the end, wonderfull job, love it so much.
Jenny chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Hi love this story
Jenny chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
Hi love this story
TraughtB01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Great job!

Yuri of the Valley chapter 3 . 3/19/2011
Aww... So sweet and cute! I Loved it! Just like all your other ones I have read... :')

~£îlt~
Yuri of the Valley chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
Aww sweet... :)
Yuri of the Valley chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Aww... **tears** D': I loved yet hated it! grr... And I LOVE Taylor Swift.. all time favorite singer! :D

~£îly~
Twilight2010 chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Loved it! Freaking Adorable! :)
delenaequalslove17 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Hey. :) WOW! Haha. This is the very first Bella and Edward story I've read since my break from fanfiction. :)) Nice story btw, I also have a story like this but it doesn't include the epilogue and the stuff. It's not for Twilight either but I still have to post it. :) Congrats on this lovely story! Hope you write more stories like this that emphasizes on the fact that EVERYONE deserves a happily ever after. :]
HisLittleDevil chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
When I found out she was getting married to Mike Newton I was like ' Oh hell no!' haha. Yay happy ending. You have great storys. What should the babies name be?
xHannahxCullenx chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
This a fantastic story. It totally goes with the plot of Taylor Swifts song. Hey, it might be even better :)
casher chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Timmy like cheesy balls...i keep thinkin of simon birch..awk laaaved it
casher chapter 2 . 2/8/2011