Reviews for Speak Now
back again chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
u bitch i just saw this was a one-shot dnt u dare do that 2 me
caitlin -u know hu chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
sorcha u bitch..love this story so i expect more regular updates...sooooooooo sad...i always hate that bitch and y is bella always such a mouse fs she NEVER OPENS HER MOUTH god such a pussy
aDORKable-Rob chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This made me sooooo sad :(( I always hated Tanya... but i just HAD to read ths story!

I loved it, sad or not!

-Krissy xxoo :F
Abeautifuldream chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow...didnt see that coming. Lol but good writing. I'd love a continuation, for example, bellas getting married and edward is still with Tanya but wants to protest at bella's wedding..just an idea, lol. :)
KyF777 chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I LOVE THAT SONG AND THIS STORY! Oh my god im like crying right now! LOL no joke. Good joB!
LovedUpPup chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
oh my word that was tragic!

loved the story thou!
edf-k chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I could totally see this happening. Most people will just sit there and let you make that mistake because it's what "you" wanted and appeared to be happy with. Very realistic ending.
EdwardxBellaxLover chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
damn you then you shouldn't put this story in bella/stupidward section. i thought at the they will end up together. i read it. damn it move this story to bitchalotslut cheat Tanya and stupidward section please. I wasted couple read this crap story.
goldeyedsoul chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
wow..what a fantastic chapter! It made me cry!

can you please continue this story? I want to read more!

bella should start dating another guy and edward should realize that he is in love with her ...

but pleasee..continue this story

greetings
Raven's twimom chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
WOW YOU GOT FROM THE BEGINNING! LOL! I cried right along with bella. Stories dont always have to end with hapily ever after. i liked it!
edwards good girl chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
i like this story a lot and i would love it if you could make it in to a bigger story. Oh and maybe there could be a happy ending with Edward and Bella to :D
AnnaCullen01 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
OMG!

very few authors have the power to make me cry

but you did it!

i loved it!
HMF chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I wish you'd continue this story for a happy ending with Bella and Edward. Not Edward and his cheating girlfriend, now wife, Tanya. Thanks for it though!
carefulositopeace chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
omj i thought was true but is awesome and sad the same time,
hayley.babe28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010