Reviews for They Shook Hands : Year 1
Jackal Queen chapter 7 . 8/1
PLEASE DONT BASH THE TWINS OR CHARLIE THEYRE THE AWESOME WEASLEYS I CANT BEAR TO SEE A UNIVERSE WHERE THE TWINS DONT LOVE HARRY AN VICE VERSA NOT MENTION WWW
Dina Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15
Harry Potter Ron Weasley And Hermine Granger Should Not Be Best Friend Anymore At All
Dina Malfoy chapter 3 . 6/30
Let's Put That On The Disney Channel Tonight Pretty Please With ICE CREAM SUNDAE On Top
Bonnie The Bunny 96 chapter 3 . 6/15
blaze is a boy, you know? if you want to make a female blaze you should noticed in the first chapter.
My name is Veronica! And I love your story! I've read it before, but that was when it was only getting started. Thank you for this awesome story! - InsaneJJ
What about transfiguration?
harry pottterrrr chapter 20 . 4/28
WOW
The previous reviewer is an idiot who didn't read the big bold Author's Note.
Blaise is a dude -_-
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/25
Blaise is a girl with blonde hair? Total opposite from the canon Blaise - but its your call.

I always thought Grangers behaviour on the train during that first trip was very arrogant and rude. I do like Harry's suggestion.

My apologies for my review of chapter 1. I forgot it was not yet Sept when Harry and Hagrid were in Diagon alley.
Saissa chapter 1 . 2/25
Harry boarded the train - so did Hagrid help Harry get through the barrier onto Playform 9 and 3/4 or not? Because if he didn't then you have not explained how Harry got to the train.

IN canon Hagrid left Harry on the muggle platform.
Molly Weasley was supposed to take over and pick Harry up, but she arrived late.
Nikki Pond chapter 9 . 1/30
I'm surprise at Draco's character. Most stories, he would have acted scared and run away.
X chapter 5 . 1/25
Okay, so far I've seen you refer to 'oh-seven-thirty' and now a metre stick. Remember that the wizarding world is stuck in the Victorian age & is very resistant to change. They would still be using old units of measurement - inches, feet, yards, 12-hour time scale with AM & PM, etc.
big fan chapter 20 . 1/17
I'm absolutely in love with this twist to the story i haven't even stopped reading im moving to the next book please keep up the amazing work
doubledamn chapter 3 . 1/7
I think this is the first 'Slytherin Harry' fic I've seen where he doesn't work into the common room and start talking to a either a magical snake statue or a picture of Slytherin.